WHO ARE YOU VOTING FOR IN 2019 (uk)

Who are you voting for

• Conservative

• Labour

• Other irrelevant party

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
eh i mean im not really sure who i thinks the best, corbyn's a fucking nutter coming from someone who usually supports labour & libdems have no chance but at the same time i've never really been a fan of conservatives at all & from what I've heard boris is a lot further right than most

good thing im not voting age

Reaction score
Not voting labour because you don't like corbyn is like eating shit because you don't like pineapple on pizza

On a serious note, labour have an extravagant spending plan but it's literally funded with a brilliant economics plan, most of the working class tory voters must have 0 iq and can't understand it at all

Deleted member 1235

Tax the billionaires who've all said they'd leave if he becomes PM. Labour don't care about the working class, they prefer the immigrant over the worker. This is why Brexit Party and UKIP took away their votes

Deleted member 1235

You'd be -100iq if you didn't think it was the most important factor

Reaction score
This thread just shows that democracy was a massive mistake. But I don't really expect anything better from the UK.

He is targeting all the young people by saying "£10 an hour minimum wage" and all that bollocks but WHERE is the money going to come from?
Yes, because as we all know the government pays everyone's wages. There's basically no evidence suggesting raising the minimum wage to £10 would cause any major problems. In fact I don't know of any country that introduced a minimum wage (even if high, e.g. France, Luxembourg, Australia), that then had massive problems caused by that.

All the party leaders have no backbone, we should leave with a No deal all this scare mongering is utter shit.
Why would you vote for Boris then, he clearly supports a deal?

Conservatives all the way, they are better for the country than labour who wont use our nuclear weapons even if we are being threatened or at war.
Thankfully your priorities are straight and potential nuclear war is your most important issue for the upcoming election.

if u vote labour ur a cunt simple as. Jeremy Corbyn is an IRA terrorist sympathizing prick who makes a ridiculous amount of stupid promises that could ruin this country more then it already is.
I don't think Boris Johnson has ever been honest in his entire life. His entire shtick is just lying to people and manipulating them.

I'm voting Conservatives, their ideas are realistic unlike Labour where they want to spend hundreds of millions and have no idea where the money will come from. And will put us into a continued state of Austerity etc
You do realize that the conservative party is literally the party that implemented austerity after the financial crisis (together with lib dems?)

Sure Corbyn is pretty shit (not his policies though), but why would you then instead support someone who constantly lies to further his own interests? I mean you can't honestly believe that Boris cares about anyone other than himself or that he has the best interest of anyone else in mind? He'd sell out your entire country if it meant that he'd gain the slightest bit of power.

Can anyone even name any policy (other than BREXIT LOL) that the conservatives have put forward this election, that you think are great and really positively set them apart from labour?

Reaction score
Hi, please let me know of the share of European immigrants in the UK that are unemployed vs UK citizens who are unemployed.

Deleted member 1235

@ShadowJoey it's literally the reason we're having this in the first place. No brexit legislation was getting through the commons because of no majority

Deleted member 1235

@Fredy has nothing to do with the employment. Traditional working class labour supporters feel let down by Labour who are seen as preferring the immigrant vote over the working class one. This is one of the many reasons why previously UKIP and now Brexit Party have taken huge chunks out of the labour vote. They're the ones who see the consequences of uncontrolled immigration the most

Reaction score
then there's tory MPs who were literally IN THE IRA.

He said he didn't support shoot to kill in 2016. His response to london bridge was a beautiful support of the Met PoPo