WHO ARE YOU VOTING FOR IN 2019 (uk)

Who are you voting for

• Conservative

• Labour

• Other irrelevant party

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deleted member 1235

@ShadowJoey I'd agree, and this is partly due to the fact that it's been 3 and half years since the vote and we haven't even actually left yet

Deleted member 1235

@Ayjay should've worded it to be the immigrant vote over the working class vote

Deleted member 1235

Why else would they be so in favour of the uncontrolled immigration? It was one of the biggest factors in the EU referendum for many, where labour heartlands had voted to leave

Reaction score
On a none jokingly insulting note: I cannot vote Greens like I want to because the conservatives will cause more damage than labour would to me and inclusive of my opinions on brexit. We should hand power back to the queen because GODSAVETHEQUEEN

Reaction score
@Duffy Hi I just did it for you (Source):
QfJYbjXZOpd120vj.png

So clearly caring about EU immigrants is caring about the working class. And it's not like you can't do both.
But I bet you didn't know that EU immigrants are actually less lazy than the UK population.

Deleted member 1235

@Fredy Not meant to be a insult but do you understand the class structure in the UK works? I'm not saying EU workers or any immigrants don't work hard or well. Why else would you explain labour loosing traditional voters then?

Reaction score
just like nigel said, they say this is the brexit referendum, but no one is talking about brexit

Reaction score
Conservatives implemented austerity because of the way Labour spent money like they had an endless supply. Implemented in 2010, right after Labour got out of power

Reaction score
@Duffy Nice pivoting my friend. Maybe you should just admit that you are full of shit on this rather than changing the topic to class structure. Labour is losing votes because you have the worst media anywhere in the world (worse than the US), with too much clearly false propaganda being spread about Labour trying to manipulate people to vote Conservative.

Deleted member 1235

@Fredy Of course how could I be so dumb, it's clearly all fake news! That's honestly the stupidest reasoning I've ever heard. Do you have a actual answer as to why they're loosing votes, or is that the best you can come up with?

Reaction score
Conservatives implemented austerity as a response to the financial crisis and your country wasting a trillion pounds bailing out the banks. While that package was passed during a labour government, the conservatives would've done the same.

Reaction score
Labour sold gold reserves because the country was in a fucking fab place, then the American banks caused the crash. Then we were in debt. Then the tories just drove it into the ground rather than saving it

Reaction score
@Duffy You are the one who pivoted away from Labour being anti worker and pro immigrant to now asking why Labour is losing votes (as if it is at all relevant to this discussion, everyone can vote for shit parties because they are idiots while Labour are still the best choice).
And you can't possibly deny your media being absolute garbage (mainly Daily Mail and The Sun, both of which are pure propaganda and lies)