Wolvesis Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: (@Collier @Ayjay )
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name
: Wolvesis
Your In-game Name: I do not remember anymore.
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:103429384

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (Cheating is my first offense, then I double accounted to evade ban and then got banned for DA.)
Why should this appeal be considered: I have been banned for over half a year now and during this time I have matured a lot and realise that I messed up, being apart of this community was a lot of fun and I enjoyed making new friends daily and I realise that what I did was wrong and ruined a lot of the other players experience on the server, which isn't fair on them and for that I am very sorry. I did a lot of the things to make people laugh, which was foolish and just ended up giving me a bad reputation on the server and a permanent ban. I couldn't take the fact that I was perma banned for my actions for Cheating, which was very unfair, and I am very sorry for, so I double accounted, with no intentions to break rules just to play the game which is still against the rules I know. I am honestly So Sorry, I know that ya'll gave me a chance once, and I know the chances for me coming back are very slim just as Super_ said when I made my very first Ban Appeal. I have truly matured, I have learned from my mistakes, and I realised that I will never come across another loving and truly caring community like this, I will try my best to prove to everyone that I'll behave and not break a single rule again. I know alot of you look at me like a minge, I was just an unmature player back then, But Im here once again and hoping final time to prove that I want to be a part of this community again. Thanks for reading, have a nice day|evening.

Additional Comment(s): If you chose to unban me, unban the account which has the steamID of STEAM_0:1:103429384 , because my main account that i always used, got stolen. And will no longer have access to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.