Would you leave the server if they removed the white-list?

How would removing the white-list affect you?

• I'd be more likely to play as I can now become TFU and Dispatch

Votes: 61 70.1%
  • I'd leave as all my hard-work and time dedicated to the P.D is now lost

Votes: 26 29.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
In my opinion, one of the main things that make this server different from others is the PLPD, you have an option to progress and gain roles, I believe that if it will be removed then we won't be different from other servers, people will just wonder why they would stay in this server if there are many similar ones.

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I couldnt give a fuck about any other response tbh. If I really wanted to waste my time, I'd just make a blog crying about the P.D giving someone an excuse to demote me.

I really like dispatch. I think it could be good if it was less restrictive with the radio protocols ect and change the division to make it simpler and just to aid officers rather than restrict them. This is the main issue people complaining dispatch currently slows things down. With a server all able to play dispatch this is likely to get worse. @Sir Zac

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Just wanted to point something simple out. You don't have to answer this poll. Its not there to apply for everyone. I just wondered how many people would leave and those who are interested by the removal of the whitelist to play more.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
You're a TFU main when your applying to be Corporal of RTU with an activity of 18 minutes this month. You illegally park when your in RTU and don't arrest people because you can't be arsed to, when you'd rather give them a ticket. I wouldn't expect this from an Officer then again a Senior Officer that's ex command. Assuming your perfect because you "made the PD" would only stop you from improving and encourage you to make more mistakes.

Reaction score
10.24 hours since the last meeting, you of all people should know we can park 'illegally' in emergencies and i arrest people for ticketable offences more than anyone else, do you have any actual valid points?

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@Alyt buying someone vip as light gear tfu isn't an emergency. You've been an RTU officer for 18 minutes this month, not 10.24h

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@Alyt but it isn't prioritised as light TFU, your assumed to prioritise shootouts. Your not going to set up a speed trap ect as light tfu, knowing that if your needed elsewhere you'll have to take it down.

Reaction score
@Daigestive even when you are RTU you have to prioritise shootouts because its more life threatening, so theres literally no difference? you arent gona sit there speed trapping when your colleauges are getting raped by slaughter family at projex

Reaction score
light TFU is perfect for this as it lets you perform traffic duties and be ready for shootouts at any point