Young Blood

Reaction score
@Sossa I mean that's what you do anyways, nothing will change from it. As that's what's happening constantly already.

Deleted member 4116

Revenge for what? My org raiding you so you decide to take revenge by just randomly killing us? Ur actually so bad it's insane.

Reaction score
I really never said we were any good, youre taking it like i say in the information that were professionals etc, but I never did.

And what happend was quiet unfortunate

Reaction score
@Sossa No but doesnt Change your org does. So nothing changes whether you do it or your org, still same org hence you Guys still do.

Reaction score
@XPGamingXPDK he died to one of ur org mates, you also decided to drive off from the scene when you saw me rock up with the mini???

Reaction score
@BigBenji As a matter of fact my screen is shit, I can't see shit at night I could hardly see where they were. Quiet honestly I think it's hillarious you guys get's insulted like I said I'm so much better than everyone, and that I can beat anyone being near me. I have never said that, I will never say that. If you brag about it, you're just taking a Fat L for bragging about being good at shooting in perp that you can beat everyone good for you i don't give a crap.

Reaction score
@XPGamingXPDK you're acting as if that issue is solely an issue you have when in reality that situation would essentially look the same for anyone else.

Reaction score
image.php

Reaction score
Everyone when they see the No Vegetables Transit and Ford F100 rock up

tenor.gif

Reaction score
@BigBenji No I don't, but my friend told me Solution 4:3 is worse at night idk, just something I was told. And myscreen is shit in general. Again I have never said I was any good, even if I ended up being able to kill 5 people alone in an open area with a pistol I wouldn't go around bragging about being good or saying I'm good, cause it's stupid, half my shots where I kill someone has been lucky. Idc whether people think I'm bad or not, I kill people I take it as a success I get any kills if I get any. It isn't further than that.

It's so bs people is always gonna put down on people how bad they are, it's a game we just wanna play. Were not here to lick each others asses, were just trying to have fun that's all.