"Your organization is not allowed to buy more than 1 property of this type."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Personally, I feel 1 is heavily limiting larger orgs with more heavy crafting- 9/10 times 2 people in a decorated baz shop can feel limiting, especially as newer crafters will have to craft a lot more lower tier guns to sell to help level up, as opposed to 2/3 meta weapons like the scar ak etc.
Why would crafting be limited to a business shop premises? You can quite easily just buy a warehouse or factory property or something with less limitations on where crafting benches can be used. Mug protection? Set up security or just deal with it, it’s not like crafting materials can be stolen anyways.

Mass crafting should be done in factory styled properties anyways, it’s what we have them for.

Personal experience I find buisness street/puffer to be not as well populated because of location and visibility compared to the bazaar, so they are certainly not an answer.... And lets not even talk about how terrible the market stalls are other than a flank for slums
I regularly own business shop 1 and sell out of everything I put up with exception of the L115A3 I’ve been trying to sell for the last month because no one wants it. I prefer business shops because Im not going to get lit up 24/7 or cornered in a shop risking my own life because of an inevitable bazaar shootout.

As for puffer Mart, you can lock all the doors open, set up some displays and I’m sure plenty of people will go in to shop. Maybe even offer free storage for customers.

If you want your whole org selling goods at bazaar, buy puffer mart instead of 4 different shops. It’s even cheaper than most shop properties!

Reaction score
Why would crafting be limited to a business shop premises? You can quite easily just buy a warehouse or factory property or something with less limitations on where crafting benches can be used. Mug protection? Set up security or just deal with it, it’s not like crafting materials can be stolen anyways.

Mass crafting should be done in factory styled properties anyways, it’s what we have them for.

I regularly own business shop 1 and sell out of everything I put up with exception of the L115A3 I’ve been trying to sell for the last month because no one wants it. I prefer business shops because Im not going to get lit up 24/7 or cornered in a shop risking my own life because of an inevitable bazaar shootout.

As for puffer Mart, you can lock all the doors open, set up some displays and I’m sure plenty of people will go in to shop. Maybe even offer free storage for customers.

If you want your whole org selling goods at bazaar, buy puffer mart instead of 4 different shops. It’s even cheaper than most shop properties!
The problem with crafting on non-shop properties has already been pointed out, with gun parts and some materials being muggable.

Also I will not argue why puffer markt and business shops are uselss, it has been argued 1000 times before and they are literally being fixed right now, so I wont argue why they arent broken

Reaction score
zero consideration - just like your opinion

it's not just your zerg org who wants to craft and sell, you know
We are a dozen people who always ran shops and everyone can go to the bank and buy one if they want. Because we work together we only count as one person?
Some guy who logs in on full 128/128 is supposed to go and be able to buy anything they want, is it our fault if we log in more early or organzie? it makes us bad people?

Reaction score
Also I will not argue why puffer markt and business shops are uselss, it has been argued 1000 times before and they are literally being fixed right now, so I wont argue why they arent broken
They work just fine for use as a shop though? I’ve had 0 issues with business shops.
The problem with crafting on non-shop properties has already been pointed out, with gun parts and some materials being muggable.
That’s just how it is, Despite its positive effects, bazaar not being a mugging zone is making this whole craft and sell grind almost entirely risk free. Mugging is a gameplay mechanic, it’s not some abused bug that needs patching ASAP. You start making fresh guns, you would be a target by gangs wanting fresh weapons, that’s just how it goes.

Reaction score
They work just fine for use as a shop though? I’ve had 0 issues with business shops.

That’s just how it is, Despite its positive effects, bazaar not being a mugging zone is making this whole craft and sell grind almost entirely risk free. Mugging is a gameplay mechanic, it’s not some abused bug that needs patching ASAP. You start making fresh guns, you would be a target by gangs wanting fresh weapons, that’s just how it goes.
You will not get more crim RP opportunities out of this, I don't know what are thinking this. Nobody will set themselved up to be mugged, nobody will be the first to make puffermart usable.

Instead whoever cant fit in bazaar will just go and raid/base. Just like how it is right now

Reaction score
I'll increase the slots once you guys sell proper guns for normal prices till then no
No…. You see this M4… it has a flash hider… AND A Rifle reflex… so it’s GOTTA Be worth 28K!!!! W… what do you mean 19k is still profit… no… that’s what I sell M4’s with stocks for…

Last edited:
Reaction score
No…. You see this M4… it has a flash hider… AND A Rifle reflex… so it’s GOTTA Be worth 28K!!!! W… what do you mean 19k is still profit… no… that’s what I sell M4’s with stocks for…
"Hey bro can you craft this for like 5% profit, and also do it inside Parkers or Glassco for more realisitc roleplay, where you risk going in the red if you lose 1 gun? Pls bro there is nothing to raid."

Reaction score
"Hey bro can you craft this for like 5% profit, and also do it inside Parkers or Glassco for more realisitc roleplay, where you risk going in the red if you lose 1 gun? Pls bro there is nothing to raid."
As many crafting benches a bazaar shop can accommodate for reasonably can be used as such with no grievance from myself however having 10 people of the same org crafting inside bazaar is just eyesore money printing. Use a factory.

Reaction score
I think trialing the current change for a few weeks is the best idea, just to see what the outcome is once the dust has settled. If it proves to be a problem, then a few changes I can think of are the following:
  • Allow orgs to own one bazaar shop per five org members online, and remove the limits for other shops, as a form of compromise.
  • Disable workbench placing in all bazaar stores, so business shops are more desirable, which would mean less shitass empty bazaar shops with two overpriced berettas and a pumpkin for sale while the owner does nothing but craft in the back.

Reaction score
Personally, I feel 1 is heavily limiting larger orgs with more heavy crafting- 9/10 times 2 people in a decorated baz shop can feel limiting, especially as newer crafters will have to craft a lot more lower tier guns to sell to help level up, as opposed to 2/3 meta weapons like the scar ak etc.

Personal experience I find buisness street/puffer to be not as well populated because of location and visibility compared to the bazaar, so they are certainly not an answer.... And lets not even talk about how terrible the market stalls are other than a flank for slums

May I suggest trialling 2? Meets in the middle of both sides nicely. I do however agree with the issue at hand, certain orgs do over do it
I mean not to point out the obvious, but being in a bigger organisation doesn't entitle you any further to owning the shop than any other player.

There are many properties that can be used for crafting, or even better yet - be creative and create your own shop stalls around the bazaar area. You can also use the advertising props that are a feature to, you know, advertise your shop and it's location!

Reaction score
nothing entitles you to owning a shop, you go to the bank and buy it like anybody else. Wha are you trying to say
Right but the complaint is that you can't own more than one as a 'big org'.

The solution to that is, buy a bigger property such as Puffermart and use the advertising features such as Props, Billboards and Adverts to vocalise your store's location. Or do what others have done when shops have been unavailable for purchase, which is creating your own store around the Bazaar area.

Reaction score
I think trialing the current change for a few weeks is the best idea, just to see what the outcome is once the dust has settled. If it proves to be a problem, then a few changes I can think of are the following:
  • Allow orgs to own one bazaar shop per five org members online, and remove the limits for other shops, as a form of compromise.
  • Disable workbench placing in all bazaar stores, so business shops are more desirable, which would mean less shitass empty bazaar shops with two overpriced berettas and a pumpkin for sale while the owner does nothing but craft in the back.
So more crafters in raidable properties , so desirable base spots are taken by the same people who make these “Shitass empty bazaar shops with 2 overpriced berettas and a pumpkin for sale”. Making for even less "passive RP" and more esport competitions .

Last edited:
Reaction score
We'll all talk again, when the same happens with houses/appartments, since new players also cant get them because they are also sold out often.
Let's see how everyone else would like that.

Reaction score
No shit. It probably has been like that for years. I feel like you all tho, I love to see new players building up a shop, but why change it from 3 properties to only one?

If the solution is V6, why don't just leave it as it is until V6 comes out?
It’s one marketing property, two residential iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.