"Your organization is not allowed to buy more than 1 property of this type."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i mean ever heard of glass co, parker or what not, lock the door open and bobs your uncle , if your feeling cheeky you can grow aswell while hiding it , none will raid a open place

Reaction score
We'll all talk again, when the same happens with houses/appartments, since new players also cant get them because they are also sold out often.
Let's see how everyone else would like that.
I mean, more residential areas are being added in V6, that much has been confirmed.

Reaction score
I do like Allen's proposal, however tmac does have a hefty point-

It does remove a fair bit of rp into pvp zones, as is the meta of the server leans towards cs-perp at the best of times instead of actual rp, which will just annoy those. Perhaps having a single bench in the front of shops will be better than none.

As for the suggestion of making stalls, for the most part that is plain too awkward to set up, requiring chests to move weapons over distances via subs storage/a property, an additional transit or gmc to carry weight, deal with gmod physics loading and unloading a van and thats not even taking into account law 7.7 exists making the lot non-viable for all but furniture or food.

Reaction score
The only time i crafted a weapon in my property was a bat for the tutorial, no one is going to bulk craft guns in their property
for a 2k profit and risk the gun parts to be mugged while sitting there unarmed due to crafting,
and why will i bulk craft weapons for a 2k profit when i can just dry coke and profit x817491 times more.

Reaction score
1 bazaar per org is more than enough. it allows fresh faces to get a chance to own a bazaar.

The usual cycle is that when an org buys a bazaar, they often do the sell-buy-logoff method in which the owner of the Bazaar simply transfers the Bazaar to another org member to avoid losing the Bazaar. With orgs that have a lot of people this usually means that the same Bazaar is owned by the same org the entire day without fail.

If anything selling a business type property should lock your org from buying another for 15 minutes, and increasing the timer for when someone is disconnected through internet problems etc to avoid people losing the bazaar unfairly.

Reaction score
1 bazaar per org is more than enough. it allows fresh faces to get a chance to own a bazaar.

The usual cycle is that when an org buys a bazaar, they often do the sell-buy-logoff method in which the owner of the Bazaar simply transfers the Bazaar to another org member to avoid losing the Bazaar. With orgs that have a lot of people this usually means that the same Bazaar is owned by the same org the entire day without fail.

If anything selling a business type property should lock your org from buying another for 15 minutes, and increasing the timer for when someone is disconnected through internet problems etc to avoid people losing the bazaar unfairly.
I am so confused about this complaint.
At the core you are complaining about us bazaar shop owners having a org.
Teamwork is impossiblet to replace, its impossible for one person to get a store as effectively as a group working together. Of course we get a benefit from being organized.

Basically this is a passive RP nerf, and you dont want people to work together to do anything but base or raid, because working together to run bazaar shops is "unfair".

Reaction score
I am so confused about this complaint.
At the core you are complaining about us bazaar shop owners having a org.
Teamwork is impossiblet to replace, its impossible for one person to get a store as effectively as a group working together. Of course we get a benefit from being organized.

Basically this is a passive RP nerf, and you dont want people to work together to do anything but base or raid, because working together to run bazaar shops is "unfair".
An entire organisation running 30%+ of the Bazaar Shops unfair to the rest of the server, nuff said really

Reaction score
how about somebody else makes a org and does some competition, we had a real market and economy before this communist update

EDIT: why are you even talking with your zerg org and roster
My org has 16 players and over 50% haven’t been on in a week brazza…

Also if crafting queues were added I can assure there would be lots more competition but sadly gun sales in bazaar have fizzled out lately due to lack of good prices!

Reaction score
we had a real market and economy before this communist update

First they came for the bazaar shop owners, and I did not speak out — because I was not a bazaar shop owner....

CV8MG8193I9PxARs.jpg

Reaction score
My org has 16 players and over 50% haven’t been on in a week brazza…

Also if crafting queues were added I can assure there would be lots more competition but sadly gun sales in bazaar have fizzled out lately due to lack of good prices!
What are good prices for you? +5% over crafting price for the time we spend getting materials and crafting?
Don't get surprised if you see newly players putting a even bigger price tag on guns.

Reaction score
I think one bazaar shop and one business shop is the max that an org should have. First though i think that people should be stopped from buying a store with no intention of selling much/anything and selling it to the highest bidder when there is no free shops.

Status
Not open for further replies.