Youseff's Enforcer Application

• Thread starter Deleted member 3902
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Unfortunately I can't support this due to a past experience with you as staff, in which i went to shoot you but had no ammo, you pulled me out of an rp sit with others and didn't give me a chance to explain, in turn the ban was false, i disputed it and you denied it when i disputed again and had John Daymon deal with it, it was accepted. I made a staff complaint at the time which was dealt with and may have been the cause of your "resignation"

So no slander here is a video,

If you can show me you've changed wether other teamspeak or forums i can definetely considering changing my support but for now it's -Support

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Youseff i'd love to see you as a staff member due to your knowledge of the servers rules and how to apply them. One of the things i think you could improve on is your attitude towards newer members of the comunity and try to use help chat more, i'm not saying that it's a bad thing but it's certainly something that would improve your chances of getting staff again. Other than that i feel you're a down to earth and honest which are characteristics I feel that staff members need. Having watched what Matt posted, I had no previous problems with you as staff and felt you were one of the best Moderators when dealing with my reports. Good Luck pal.

Reaction score
Legit just going to copy and paste my response to your last application like you copy and paste your applications over again, lul.

Youseff, the former moderator.
If you managed to handle this position before, I am no way in doubt you'd be able to do it again.
You are a very mature person, you take things seriously and from my experience you can do things right.

You know the laws, you know the rules, you essentially know your shit, so why not go for round two of banning annoying micspammers, innit.

You were usually the one to respond to my reports whenever I needed something dealt with, and this happened in a timely manner.
@Youseff, you have done nothing but handled your position like a pro the last time, a lot like Daymon has, I feel that you should be allowed back on the staff team, there's nothing wrong with what you did when you held such a title, you had your best interests, wishes, and even acted upon them, for others, for us as players to let us enjoy the gamemode the way it was meant to be enjoyed.

Best of luck.
+Support.
Admit it, I tricked you with the red text.

Going to admit though, Matt has a point with his own reply there but everyone makes mistakes, especially when caught up in the moment.

Reaction score
Used to be a great moderator and I think he should definitely get enforcer. He is a great member of the community and always has a great attitude.

Reaction score
I'm just gonna say that I find it highly disrespectful towards youseff to state that he was demoted;
63e8c636b7.png

Next time you wish to make a reply to an enforcer application I'd appriciate if you actually have your facts straight, now I understand that you can be angry/mad about a situation that Youseff dealt with, that's totally find but to bash someone and say they got demoted when they actually didn't is quite idiotic.

Also; For the people who rate posts dumb or dislike when they -support someone; What you're doing is really dumb, some of you also even state that they're "salty" over something, to me it seems like you're salty over them -supporting your mate who's applying for a position. Instead of doing that why don't you just go ahead and use your energy on pointing out good things about Youseff and actually try giving us information that we might not know?

Reaction score
Youseff is a good guy , he used to be a great mod and done great job
Your active a lot and your mature
Good luck !

Reaction score
http://imgur.com/jgzzHsf
After seeing this, I've changed my mind. I couldn't care less if it were in a private channel. But the fact everyone can see that, then I disagree. No staff member should act that way where everyone can see it. Its not like I was even staying up to date in the shoutbox. I just came on and saw that.

Reaction score
Just because he, according to you, did something 'bad' in the past doesn't mean you should forever -support him due to those moments. Right now I can't think of anything that shows youseff isn't capable of holding this enforcer rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.