1 Mil Giveaway. @John Daymon is a faggot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
To buy an Olsen Banden day pass for me and Finlay Russell.

Reaction score
I need this money since I am saving up for a car everytime and fail. I am here for 1 year started being active again one month ago. I am saving up for a buggati i need one more million for the buggati veyron ss. Anyways thanks. Really kind of you.

Reaction score
Not really good at making rim licking replies, but
I gave Hayden 749k
Aaron 500k
Roy 300k
and another dude in v1 about 250k.
And I haven't gotten that shit back, Im a kind person, but now im also poor as shit, cant even buy vip :angery: So, I would I would really enjoy actually not being poor once in a while.
Give me your steam ID and il pay for your VIP. :)

rat

Reaction score
I mean I'm well known but I'm far from rich

Id use the money to fund my antics which will be funny I guess

Reaction score
I need the 1 mil, because i want to be able to get my new car. Much appreciated!
friendly-people.gif

I also lost 1.6 million to a gambling addiction and 200k to lending someone and never getting it back. the money will not be spent on gambling

Not to forget I have you 600k! And Norman gave you £200k!!!

Reaction score
I would like the money because I previously gave away all my money to members of the community, I'd love to make a return but don't have the money to buy premium (student problems) - by making an honourable donation to the MadForCod Trust you will wholeheartedly increase the quality of your own life.

Reaction score
I would like to get 500k to get a new car and the other half will find a new player (sweater vest) and give it to him (not jk, I would give it to a sweater)

Reaction score
I would like the money because I previously gave away all my money to members of the community, I'd love to make a return but don't have the money to buy premium (student problems) - by making an honourable donation to the MadForCod Trust you will wholeheartedly increase the quality of your own life.
Comment your steam ID and il sort the VIP issue. il also donate 100 large pots and 50 of each seed if growing is your thing if not then 100k will do ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.