Jake Finch's App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME:Jake Finch

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:54273641

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
Because i want to move up in this community, I really want to be there for people when they need help or when people break rules so i can correct them in such ways .

I am a grate roleplayer i might have had some mistakes but i am improving, I want to enforce the rules of the server to people who want to break them.

I am there for people when they "/help" I always try to answer them. I am an active player I almost have 2 weeks played.

I know the rules well, I am able to get along with all the people i meet, Im a really friendly person.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I have owned servers in the past and i have admin some servers but no many.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I am not active on TeamSpeak, But i can be active on there if needed.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I Spend a lot of time on the server, I want to put the time and effort in and help out in the server. If i get this you will be glad you have choose me, I am a reliable person i take orders easy and never be rude to people always stay calm when they are rude to me so i can take control of the situations . Thank you for reading my app. JakeFinch

CONTACT INFORMATION
Steam profile : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068813010/

Last edited:

Ash

Reaction score
-Support, I see you break many rules very often, when i am on the server i get many reports of you doing something you should not of been doing. I would also like to see you on the teamspeak more.

Reaction score
- Support. You tend to break NLR when you get angry after you got killed in a failed raid and you accused loejseren of abusing when a bug with his corpse accured. You are clearly not Enforcer material and you never write in the Help chat. You are never on TS aswell and you have been banned this month. To sum all up, you do not meet the requirements in any given way.

Reaction score
- Support. I've seen you break rules on multiple occasions just to get back at somebody. I hardly see you help somebody on the /help chat. And one of the prerequisites state that you need to be active on the teamspeak server.

Reaction score
-Support, I've never saw you on the server before and from what i've read it sound like you tend to break alot of rules alot of the time.

Reaction score
-Support, Never saw you on the server, And what i read it also sounds like your a minge, That just tries to become a mod so he can abuse his rank, Defintly a enforcer matrial (The sarcsm)

Reaction score
I accept the feed back and I will need to work on the rules a bit better. But ive only got 2 warning as far as i know of ?

Reaction score
- Support. I do not believe you are ready for this position. Your rule knowledge is not that good and you tend to break many rules, as soon as yesterday I gave you a warning for breaking 3.24 & 3.26.
Nor have I seen you on the TS server, so you do not fill the requirements.

Reaction score
-support as the others have said I have seen you break rules in the past I don't think you are quite ready yet

Reaction score
-support
I've seen you break rules, even very recently. I don't really believe you're enforcer material.

Reaction score
-support had some rp situations with you dont think you can enforce the rules also like alabin just said:
yesterday I gave you a warning for breaking 3.24 & 3.26.
you wont be accepted with 2 recent warnings and actualy for some importent rules.

Reaction score
-Support
I have seen you in-game a few times, and I think based with you once or twice, however, you do not seem to have much respect for following the rules yourself, and I have never once seen you help anyone out, with anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.