Votes: 38 35.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
style-logo.png

Community Manager Tyla

As of this post, Tyla Jai will be made Community Manager alongside me. I chose Tyla as he has helped with a multitude of tasks I have carried out, such as the trailers, the rewind, helping with the forums rework and much more. I am sure many of you know Tyla and how committed he is to the community so I hope you are all able to join me in welcoming him into the Community Team and we look forward to what we can bring you.​

Discord

We have made some changes to the discord server, mostly simplifying it and improving the formatting. You will find a new welcome page and a new #screenshots channel which is open for anyone to upload in-game screenshots. There is also a #content-creators channel where we will link YouTube or Twitch channels for those who make quality video content for the community. Any other suggestions, please leave them below.​

Events Team

Carrying on from @Ayjay’s plan we want to start the creation of an Event Team. This role will not result in an in-game rank, but rather a Discord channel where we can discuss our plans more in-depth. If necessary you may be given the event staff to help oversee the events but this is not guaranteed. Ideally, our events will seamlessly blend in with day to day activity and that will be what we hope to accomplish with this team. If you are interested, please apply with the google form here.​

CS:GO Tournament

We will be organising a CS:GO tournament, would you rather have a 2v2 or a 5v5 tournament. Please vote on the poll above.​

Reaction score
While a 5v5 tournament would be more exciting for the players it needs to be balanced well, chances are you'll have a one way ticket to a single team pubstomping everyone in their vicinity if you don't personally cherry pick the teams, but this might also lead to players being less interested in playing, best solution is to honestly just take down everyone's highest MM/FACEIT rank and try to average things out, but that's a hassle and a half.

Regardless, I'm excited to take part, If you guys need help organizing I'd be happy to help!!

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
What packages are we buying? Do we get an hour with u after? may be a profile sign too? You're worth too much too much bby, gonna make me buy perp cash

Reaction score
For the tournament, you should do a community livestream where spectators can watch the stream (with delay) and if anyone feels comfortable doing so could also commentate over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.