26-01-2015 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I guess because I have no way of really doing the change log in the F1 menu I should just do these mini update log things each time I make some changes to the live server, so consider this to be the starting one.

New
  • Police lieutenant is now able to revoke a vehicle from emergency services. (Emergency services are defined as: police lieutenant, police sergeant, S.W.A.T. team member, speed enforcement officer, police officer, medic, and firefighter)
    • This should be done if the mayor requests that the budget be more managed, so the lieutenant should carefully consider how/where to make those cuts. Asking people to partner up either by assigning pairs him/herself or getting a sergeant to do so.
    • This can also be done if there are obviously an excess of police vehicles in use and some seem to have no active owner.
    • At any rate the reason that the lieutenant fills out as the reason must be valid and legitimate.
    • Do not use this as a means to remove vehicles parked on the road, those still should be dealt with an RP way to remove them from the scene.
Fixes
  • Meth should no longer blow up when being picked up after cooking.

Status
Not open for further replies.