28/06/20 - Staff Meeting Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@Husky I'll just leave what I put in slack here.

Regarding the gun pointing at drug dealer thing: During the full staff meeting we had, and the admin meeting that followed we decided if you were gun pointed from behind at the drug dealer, even with a gun in passive you should follow the muggers orders. The exception here is if there are multiple people at the DD with firearms in passive. For now we will allow people to turn around and fire if their gun is in attack stance while selling drugs. This will be discussed in the next admin meeting, and we'll update you as soon as something has been decided.

Reaction score
Can I be refunded for the 80k in items I lost then which @Code Monkey took from me? And will the ban which was placed on @lucis husky be removed since it was this exact scenario

Last edited:

Sam

Reaction score
@Tetra wait what? You got shot and killed, but still lost your items. How did that happen?

Reaction score
@Samuel got revived. And we had a little rp with the cops.
Then Code monkey took me to a roof and said it was either the items or a ban for 3.4. Even though my gun was in attack stance throughout the situtation

Sam

Reaction score
@Tetra That sounds a bit strange, I actually don’t think that is something that should happen at all, it’s basically a staff member threatening to ban you if you don’t give him your items... if you broke rules, you should be punished, and if such an arrangement is seen appropriate I think a second staff member should handle the sit. Also, enforcers can’t ban people, mod+ can so it shouldn’t be up to him should it?

Sounds like a point that needs brought up during staff meeting

Reaction score
If you have a gun in passive stance there’s nothing unrealistic about being able to raise it and shoot the mugger though, that’s what I’ve always believed? Why change it now?

Reaction score
Cause I guess you are practically safe from being mugged if you have a pistol in passive stance. Maybe this kind of safety is unwanted.

Reaction score
I believe it was changed due to the situation between me and @EiPUS and Code Monkey mugging us on dd when we both me and eipus had pistols on passive

Reaction score
@A1L
I can provide a demo if a staff member requests it. I am currently in the process of clipping the entire situtation to make it easier

Reaction score
@Samuel That's not what happened and he's being dramatic. I told him he could drop the items or I can look at his record and decide on a punishment from there. @Tetra I would appreciate if you stop slandering me on the forums. There may have been a mix up on the rule and how it is enforced. As you know I have a lot of money and will gladly refund you if we decide in a staff meeting that it is not 3.4. I am simply going off of the conversation I had with Bolli and Lewis 088. Any 3.4 ruling with a mug situation is dealt with this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.