A Spooky Enforcer Application (scary)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Yaboi Spooky
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:76066756

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: Hello, I am Spooky, people also know me as Koji Kobayashi on the server.

I am applying for Enforcer since I generally have a big urge helping and doing something for the server on which I have spent so much time. I have always looked up to staff members on this server as I believe it can be a tedious position for them from time to time, I hope to be able to assist them in reports and situations aswell as general questions from players on the server.

I have joined this server for the first time ages ago, and I believe the first record of me actually being on it that I can find dates back to 2014. Since that time I have left and rejoined the server with big breaks, however in 2019 I got really hooked to playing. I started getting kinda decent at the game, making gun stores and decorations with friends. Now, I'll adress something which should not be forgotten. After curiousity got the best of me, I cheated on the server. This is not my proudest moment, and quickly enough I got caught for it. Since then I have written a few apologies after which I luckily got accepted back into the community. When I did get back into the community I vouched to not cheat again on Perpheads or any other server for that matter, a promise I have kept since then! (It's really true, I haven't even cheated on Minecraft. Not even texture packs!)

Since my grand return to this beautiful server I have infact build up a small reputation for myself, I have done alot of Passive RP with my dear friends or alone, decorating is definitely a fun way to pass the time and communicate with other players to get nice and interesting interactions. However in October 2021 I decided to give the PLPD a shot, and that has been one hell of a ride so far. After a few months I recently find myself promoted to Staff Sergeant, previously a Patrol Training Supervisor and now part of the Patrol Command team as a Junior Command Member, I'd like the use this as a example to show my profesionality. Something I have used throughout some of the interviews is my ability to stay unbiased, which I believe definitely plays a role as a Staff Member. I always like listening to peoples full stories and whenever possible or seemingly fit, I discuss with my colleauges to find out a fitting response to any situation. Since I am a relatively higher ranking officer, I do ofcourse know how to make decision by myself which I believe will also tie in nicely if I were to get the Enforcer role. I'd like to say I am balanced with working with my team and working alone.

I am a bit of a cop main, but I've had my fair share of crim RP on the server aswell, and thanks to this I believe to have a decent understanding and experience on both sides of the server. I've made friends in all corners, and surely a few enemies on the way there, but when it comes down to my reputation I think I'm doing alright. I have read MrLewis' post about the Ideal Candidate, and I in my mind, have ticked all the boxes.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: If anybody has any advice or feedback I would love to hear it, improvement is key! I really hope we can find ourselves working together soon, I would look forward to that. My next big adventure, thank you for reading.

Requirements:
✓ | Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
✓ | No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month)
✓ | You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
✓ | You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Give OR please

+support i didnt know your ingame name until now but yeah I see you usually being friendy and helpful true yo

Reaction score
Nothing but support for Koji, always there too talk too, active pretty much all the time and constantly helping ppl ooc and in-character

Reaction score
+ support saw him 2 times so far helping sweaters ready to leave server cause noone helped em learn how to grow / move around the city

Status
Not open for further replies.