Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jamal Ross Steam Name: J2K

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53115398

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
So this guy raided me at apartments 4 at Projex. After I came back and had NLR he decided to kill me. I saw him shooting infront of me but he didnt say anything about
to piss of or get away. I thought he was just trying to scare which he did apparently, but after that he just shot me. I was unarmed and had NLR he could've just come up to
me and tell me to piss of instead doing something that I cant react to. I did'nt know what he was up to, because he did'nt even talk to me. Also after that (My friend got chat screens)
he claimed to get his Truck and put our drugs in it, because they were'nt ready so he can take them after they finished. We tried to explain him several times that he broke
the rules (3.4 and 3.23,3.25) but he said that he broke no rule and after that I decided to make an AR on him.

Evidence (Demo Required):
( go to min 2:25 )

Tick: 28750

Aki

Reaction score
(here are the evidence from the chat after everything got discussed)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    550.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    349.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    567.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    701.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    554.3 KB · Views: 6

Aki

Reaction score
U can actually hear how he is still in the property he is actually braking 3.4 twice

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I gave you warning shots to leave the Area so I could go get my GMC van and get the drugs. You made no attempt to leave after given warning shots, so I shot you.

Idk if you guys are English or something but you if you need help understanding the rules better LMK :D

Aki

Reaction score
you should know that putting the drugs of someone in your truck and wait till they are ready (after you raided someone) is not allowed and you are not understanding that

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
No, you're not understanding at all that it's allowed. Provide me with the rules that says it isn't please. I will wait

Deleted member 6228

You've always been allowed to take someones drugs until they're ready

Reaction score
Involved.

What are you thinking driving back immediately to right next to your NLR zone to wait it out? Wait at business or anywhere else, not directly outside where the shooter has to leave.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Reaction score
Just to let you know taking drugs from an apartment has been allowed ever since I have started playing perp. Just a little extra info you can collect your pots/planters from city hall if raiders did takes these items from you.

Reaction score
Denied

Firstly, I need to clarify something here; taking drugs away and waiting for them to be ready is not against the rules and never has been. Secondly, just because the game doesn't say "YOU ARE BREAKING NLR", doesn't mean you're not in the zone where you died. I don't know what you expected going back to the place you died so whilst Jamal should have given you a verbal warning prior to shooting you, you still shouldn't have been lurking where you died and he will, therefore, receive no punishment. Furthermore, you were shot at and just sat still and let him shoot you, not sure what was going through your head but you clearly weren't startled by the warning shots and arguably broke the rules here yourself.

Reviewed with @Synatec & @Blackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.