Server Suggestion Add a button that sets all the pots in a planter box to one water level

Reaction score
Description of the idea: A button that would set all the water levels to low/med/high

Why should this be added? (pros): QoL change, would reduce the hassle of going to each pot and changing the water level individually

What negatives could this have? (cons): Nothing really, everything that you can do now you can do with this feature

*Other additions: buff the prius

Reaction score
Have we really become this lazy to pull 6 sliders to the left or right.

Yes. We have.

+Support or whatever, might make a massive QoL suggestion soon to include some more stuff like this.

Reaction score
In all honnesty QoL, it's more like to make it even quicker for people to plant change waterlevel and go afk for 36minutes. Growing drugs, is already quite easy for the people who can defend theirselves good enough. I don't believe this should be added, since it would only make it even less work to grow drugs. Drugs is a high risk/high income way of making money. Adding this will only make this moneymaking machine go even faster and isn't needed at all. Just don't be lazy and change the water levels yourself. They already simplified it to high/med/low and that should be enough.

Reaction score
In all honnesty QoL, it's more like to make it even quicker for people to plant change waterlevel and go afk for 36minutes. Growing drugs, is already quite easy for the people who can defend theirselves good enough. I don't believe this should be added, since it would only make it even less work to grow drugs. Drugs is a high risk/high income way of making money. Adding this will only make this moneymaking machine go even faster and isn't needed at all. Just don't be lazy and change the water levels yourself. They already simplified it to high/med/low and that should be enough.
In all honesty, you slide all sliders to the right or left once, and then youre already done. I dont think this is a reason to deny this suggestion. But, the option is not top priority since you only have to change the sliders once in your life, or if raiders changed it. Adding this would be a quality of life, not something we desperately need.

Reaction score
In all honesty, you slide all sliders to the right or left once, and then youre already done. I dont think this is a reason to deny this suggestion. But, the option is not top priority since you only have to change the sliders once in your life, or if raiders changed it. Adding this would be a quality of life, not something we desperately need.
well if raiders changed it, it's part of the drugsprocess, it shouldn't be made easier then it is already.