Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Adikid *TRADING*

IN-GAME NAME: Adrish Malik

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:70753923

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

About Me:

I'm 16 years old, enjoy playing games and am currently doing Media Studies (biggest mistake of my life), Resistant Materials (Decent) and Computing (Probably my best one). Other than that I do all the standard stuff like Maths (Higher because i'm basically asian), English (Predicted 7s for lang and lit), Triple Science and Religious Studies (Halal). When I get home from school, I hop onto my PC and do my PLPD work, ranging from Academy work, IA work, PSD work to PS work. Then I get on the server, raid or go cop. I used to grow a lot, but I don't really grow much now. I also have a dog, his name is Kaloo, don't ask why (if you know, you know) and he's a German Shepherd.

Joining PERP (tl;dr my life story on PERP):

I joined PERP around mid 2015, and only made my forum account when my brother got banned (causing me to be banned). When I first joined PERP, with Bertie (if you remember him), we went over the overpass and I never really ran across the highway. We saw an officer who gave us a ride to the car dealer where Bertie scammed me into giving him my start money and he bought a mini. We went around driving but didn't go far because of the old ramp thing that used to be next to bazaar. Anyway, I later joined an org called The Saints or something and I grew and got money. To me that was really boring and instead I went cop and grinded it till I got 120k and I bought my Volvo 242. Then after I raced Bertie in his mini, I realised that buying the 242 was a bad choice as it's barely any faster. Oh well. From then on I slowly progressed and based more often and made money.

Joining the PD:

I first tried to join the PD rearing the end of 2015 however I failed my Stage 2 again and again (being the interview) until I finally passed. I was given the rank of Senior Officer and patrolled with people like Jimmythehamster, Blicky, Appricey, Tyla, Jordan, John Clean and Alabin (Often Walker and JustFedorable). I really enjoyed being an officer and after about a week and a half I was given the rank of Corporal, when I realised this I was ecstatic but where I am now I realised that I was given this rank too quickly. After being a corporal for about a week, I lost interest because it got boring (I was given the rank too quickly). I left for a while and then came back. I went on duty consistently for around 1-2 weeks and was given the rank of SGT. From then on I was a SGT for around 9 months and joined many division. I was in People Services, Academy, Internal Affairs, Dispatch, Professional Standards (unoficially) and Road Traffic Unit. I reckon my greatest downfall, for me, was being denied for many positions within the command team. However, I persevered with this and became more dedicated with my work and then was accepted for Lieutenant within Professional Standards. I also then joined the Police Board, alongside many captains, as well as joining more training teams such as RTU and other divisions.

Overall, I really enjoy the work I do in the PD and think that this has really helped me develop many skills such as organisational skills, communication skills, confidence and most importantly perseverance. I have learn't that if I wanted something, I had to earn it rather than relying on my friends to give them to me.

My Reason:

The reason why I want to be an enforcer is due to the fact that I feel that I am more than capable of holding the rank and am trusted within the community. I have often encountered many rule breakers in my time and have made multiple reports and when an administrator has not come back to me, I attempt to create an AR however the knowing who these people are can be quite difficult. I have always enjoyed upholding the rules (as I uphold the laws and policies of the PD) and enjoy teaching people how to do things or tell them what they have done wrong and how to improve. I also want to help out the community in more ways and want to assist the staff team within their duties. Furthermore, it has come to the time where the server is becoming to be populated again to the extent where people are asking for the queue server to be up. I think that this will serve a great deal of difficulty to the staff team as there will be many players on the server and the staff team will need as much help as they can get.

tl;dr I want to help the staff team and the community as much as I can and think I am capable enough to hold the position and enforce the rules to the best of my ability.

Qualities I have:

Patience - This is evident throughout the many situations of which I have dealt with as a Supervisor and situations I have been involved in.

Confidence - This is evident where I am not nervous to meet people as well as helping them out and approaching members of the community with any type of issues or concerns.

Hard working - This is evident throughout my work within the PLPD.

Self motivated - This is nearly everyday when I do my work within countless divisions in the PD.

Resilience - This is evident where when I make a mistake I own up to it, as well as fixing the problem.

Assertive - This is evident where I speak up about the problems I face within the community and speak to individual members about such concerns.

Responsible - This is seen wherever I post as I am always responsible.

Weakness(es):

I reckon my only weakness is getting overly dramatic or 'salty' over situations. ShadowJoey has probably witnessed one of these times however I feel that I have overcome this as whenever I feel as if I am getting angry I admit to it and calm myself down and give only relevant input into the situation that I am involved in.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, I am on it basically everyday.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: None other than this.

Reaction score
You get pissed easy and start disrespecting
and the last month i didnt saw you much being active in game
I dont think you deserve this rank
Good day , Jijah

Reaction score
@Hazza56 rated your post dumb hahahahah berlinskys defeat adrish.

None the less Adrish is a perfect enforcer candidate, after me constantly telling him to make an application he finally has, Adrish is friendly and helpful within the PD, in game and OOC, Adrish is approachable with many problems and always happy to give a helping hand to new players
kai adrish is on the server and teamspeak a fatty amount, finally Adrish has good judgement calls. This has my +Support

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can really relate to seeing you as an enforcer. You do know the rules well, and I think you can take on the role of Enforcer. I am wishing you the best of luck throughout your application process, I believe you have potential to become an enforcer due to your actions and knowledge that you consist of.

Reaction score
Definitely going to have to give this a +support. I have known Adrish for quite a while, he is a great person and I believe he is definitely fit to become an enforcer. Adrish does show that he knows the rules really well and he does show that he would be perfect for this rank.

Reaction score
As I run People Services, I thought I would share my experiences with Adrish. Ever since we both joined People Services, Adrish has always been helpful and keeps up with the work. I believe these are key quality's that a member of staff requires and I believe that Adrish is competent enough to fulfill the role of enforcer. He has clearly demonstrated that he knows the rules and laws well enough from his rank as 'Lieutenant' within the Paralake Police Department. Therefore, I will support your enforcer application. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.