Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Adrish

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:70753923

HELPER APPLICATION LINK?: N/A

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A HELPER?: Over a month

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

About me:

For those that don't know me, I'm Adrish and I'm 19 years old currently in University but with a lot of spare time on my hands. I have come back to perp around a month ago but fully coming back a week ago. After coming back from my leave, I've joined PERP and instantly fallen back in love. I've always been passionate about the community, as some of you have probably seen via the community meeting etc (that everyone seemed to love). I've always wanted to find ways to better PERP and at this point of time I feel like I can be a great asset to the team. After getting helper, I got a bit of taste of the moderation side of PERP and wish to come back to the team.

Experience:

I used to be a staff member back in 2017, during my time I dealt with almost every kind of situation from helping sweaters, teaching sweaters to tracking down ban evaders. However, due to me going to college I resigned. Whilst staff, I found it very intriguing and always tried my best to deal with things as fair as possible (and if I had the slightest thought that I couldn't be as fair as possible I'd get another staff to deal with it). Coming back as helper, I have dealt with a few reports here and there, nothing too serious as well as small sits with people breaking minor rules.

Why I want to be staff:

I want to be staff again because I feel like I hold all the suitable qualities and attributes needed. I also feel I can be a real asset to the team and help out and deal with reports. Furthermore, due to having so much time on my hands, I want to do more than help people in chat etc. I want to be able to respond to reports, help people learn and assist the team with enforcing rules. It also allows me to have more input into the staff team all together so I can raise more issues that I come across and voice my concerns directly to the staff team and get opinions more accurately. I have once held this rank before and I feel I am just as, if not more, mature than the previous time and am fully capable of holding a staff rank and helping the players of PERP.

WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNT WHILST BEING A HELPER?

Whilst being a Helper, I have spectated a few sits and also given input with sits. I always tried my best to make sure all other staff members were well informed if I come across something I can't particularly handle. Furthermore, I have learn't more about how the rules have changed since I was last staff. I would write a lot more here but a lot of the things I needed for Enforcer I have already learn't when I used to be staff back in 2017. While being helper, I have reinforced the skills needed to exceed in the staff team.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Thank you for reading

Reaction score
+Support

Adrish has a great ability to uphold rules and enforce them in a fair manner, this means understanding the user's conduct, etc, and issuing a punishment that makes sense. Adrish has helped me a lot in coming back and finding my feet along with a bunch of others, his attitude towards the community is great.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Give some examples, so he can atleast defend himself. Because from our POV sounds like you're slandering him because he's in a rival org

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You know the rules better than most staff members and I don't see why you can't get enforcer again.

I'm seeing people saying you're toxic and break rules but I dont see no one providing evidence. MY POV you're in a rival org sitting in their discord dribbling "mAke shUre hE dOesn'T geth it guths" like fair enough if you're gonna say these things but at least provide some examples or evidence. Negative rate me all you like too, I couldn't get a fuck.

• Winner
Reactions: dog

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@muradqaqish I mean it's just slander until you actually do. Why don't you come with evidence and examples instead of going off what everyone says in your discord because you don't like him.

Reaction score
@muradqaqish

Quoted from the rule book:

" 1.3 Slander - Slander will not be tolerated within this community; the only time where accusations can be made against other members of the community is within the ban requests/staff complaints and when speaking to an appropriate member of staff - when making an accusation against a member of staff, a higher ranking staff member should be spoken to. "

Meaning your accusation of him breaking rules as a helper must be backed by evidence, I am not here to be his "lawyer" but clearly a bandwagon attempt by a rival organization. Sad to see you all unable to keep IC interactions IC.

@Dr. Dräjj what did I misspell?

Reaction score
So luckily I had the benefit of being staff with you back in 2017. This ain't some dribbler shit about me being in a rival org. I'm just gonna state the truth, nothing personal.

You acted as if you were above all the other moderators, you backseated a lot of stuff back in the day, putting your nose into where it doesn't belong. And no, it hasn't changed, the community meeting was the same thing, you talked so much and acted like you run the place.

I'm sure the staff complaint section has some nice threads about you back in the day. There was a time you threw Glacial's car into the sky randomly, noclipped into a shop to pick your friend's drugs as a bomb got dropped. Noclip stalked people to get them banned so you can take their PLPD role. This ain't slander, it's all in the staff complaint section.

And now with you being in that org, there's no way I want you to be staff, we all know why some people are in this org, it's a 2017 repeat, shield the rulebreakers with staff members. I've been there first hand to see how dirty it is. Fuck no.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@muradqaqish How am I the one getting everyone in discord? Lmao? I'm speaking my mind, you're sat here trying to state things but not providing a situation or evidence and it seems to be a pattern from everyone in your discord in this post. Not a single one of your have came here providing anything lol

Reaction score
I was on for 2 hours and saw more than enough evidence he is a sound helper

There’s a difference from being toxic and trolling toxic people: Adrish sits there and murders toxic prats in OOC. Unorthodox but brilliant.

Was as a class staff member even when another mod was being a racist spastic to his face. He keeps his cool and can deal with retards whilst making everyone have fun.

He better get staff or ph revolution mark 173 or whatever.

I re read my post and I look like I can’t English properly sorry xo

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@muradqaqish
D2G5YOQ.png
Can't prove this is you to the community but deep down you know this is you guys ;P

Reaction score
I've spoken on these 'staff complaints' before with the SA team at the team when previous application got denied. Me being in an organisation doesn't mean I can't enforce rules. If other staff members can do it, why can't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.