Adsol [Enforcer App]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Stelio Sol

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:87926133

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:

I'm making this application due to I really want to contribute to the proper usage of the rules and it's hard when people don't pay attention to you. I dealt with a lot of rule breakers and most of them aren't listening to you until you have a glowing physgun. But besides these, I have helped a lot of people on this server, I'm usually on the /help chat as you probably have seen and I also made an F.A.Q. post on the guides section of the forums about Frequently Asked Questions for newcomers. Another way of slightly contributing to the community is the various suggestions I've made on the "Ideas & Suggestions" section of the forum.

I have knowledge of the rules, since I play for almost 5 months now on Perpheads and I have only one warning on my record which I clearly understood the moment I made it [this can be confirmed by Alabin who gave me the warning]. We all make mistakes and the important thing is to understand these mistakes. Isn't it?

Finally, I believe that the role of the Enforcer is not just to Enforce the rules but to help players understand them and a lot of people get this wrong. People, usually seems to believe in the idea that the members of the Staff team are there only to judge them and not to help them and this is definitely wrong.
This is one of the things that I want to (im)prove by doing my part as an Enforcer if I get accepted.

One last thing: I can be online at morning hours (GMT +2), when usually there's no staff members online.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, but it's been years.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, daily.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: It's been almost a month since I made my first application and I thought of doing a second one and probably it will be the last.

CONTACT INFORMATION: @Steam adsol93 / @TeamSpeak Adsol.

Reaction score
What's 9 + 10 ? 21

I dont really know what to put, you're not that active on the server nor on teamspeak. Maybe its just me but its how I see the whole thing. Neutral atm

Reaction score
+support good person overall, i have roleplayed with him as swat and hes good at rping and online everyday.

Reaction score
We need some greece people in this staff team, carefull they may need money from you. And they will never return it.
JK
+Support nice friendly guy who i can see sittin' in ts3 everyday (Don't know about the server :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Deleted due to unnessesary posting, next time use the comment function. - Abdi

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Deleted due to unnessesary posting, next time use the comment function. - Abdi

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Big fat BLACK +Support
from me, great player, good role-player, would make an excellent addition to the staff team. Never seen him get angry too much, always a helpful guy in /help, the list could go on, and on, and on.

Reaction score
Big + you deserve a chance to prove that you can do this. Not that you haven't already did, because you're really great roleplayer and often been a gateway to people, like me. I hope for you this gets accepted, you deserve it

Reaction score
+Support I've seen you taking care of some rulebreakers, like when i was mayor, and you saw a guy breaking the prop rule. :)

Reaction score
+Support

Adsol can easily handle this position, he is active in-game and on teamspeak, his knowledge of the rules is high showing that he'd be more then capable of handling this position. Like others i feel that he highly deserves a chance to be an Enforcer, Best of luck!

Reaction score
+ support I seen you helping people and good rper and knows the rules well. would like to see you as a enforcer. :D

Reaction score
Big+support this guy know the rules i have seen him in some RP sits and he knows how to RP and knows the rules good enough to enforce them.

Reaction score
awesome guy, always helps in OOC and is very active. Knows what he is talking about

+SUPPORT

angry english man.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.