Alex_:D Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Alex_:D

IN-GAME NAME: Tim Jimzon

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:37230668

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I think you already know to be honest..... I mean you know me, you know how I administrate (Harsh but fair, ha jk just harsh)

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I mean I speak to you nuggets every day so... yes I guess?

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I want ADMIN not shitty enforcer that's for noobs. Also Accept me to prove to Ayjay that I can get accepted and he can't.

ps. I actually want to administrate again, its ez and banning kids is fun.
pss. Yeah I'm banned but that's because your current staff team doesn't know the rules and i'm here to fix that.
Psss. I'm willing to negotiate

Many thanks.

EDIT: HERE PROOF I'M A GOOD ADMIN FOR YOU NOOBS OUT THERE

MY EXPERIENCE NOOBS = https://perpheads.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=25&advType=admin

(For all the noobs I used to be a Senior Admin so its okay)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Alex look in the perspective of a new player do you think they will know you and why you should be a Enforcer. Please add more into this application it looks rushed, If you are having issues with your application take a few examples from others.

No current opinion.

Reaction score
Recently i saw you being searched by a cop at the suburbs, then not dropping your seeds until the staff member told you to. Then you began complaining about how that is a stupid rule IN VOICECHAT *cough* 3.24 *cough*

Sorry but -Support

M

Reaction score
Excellent member of the community, knows the rules, and knows how to do his job - +SUPPORT

Reaction score
Yes, he has such a good RP, and nice attitude.. but to be honest atleast do A LITTLE more effort in the application. Still can be accepted..
Good luck.

beat ayjay pls

Reaction score
Enforcer application denied,

User does not meet the requirements to become an Enforcer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.