Cyrus Comeback as admin(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

C2W

Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Cyrus Mccharty

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:3261310

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) Admin.

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: The server lacks admins, and I'm quite bored and going to be more active on the server again. People are still complaining about the admins on perpheads so hopefully I can change that.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Simplyperp, NinjaGaming* PerpHeads( :D ) Gaming*

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Only that I would like to help the community once again, however I may not be as active as I used to back in the days but I will visit the server more often, as its my responsability to visit the server so I can adminstrate, alot of people want me back as admin. So after tons of begging I finally managed to an application... However I know that this application is not the best.

CONTACT INFORMATION *Removed on request.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
+ Support because when you were admin you responded to nearly ALL the reports and never let players down, you also are a good role-player and still very active and a nice guy :)

Reaction score
Big +Support he always came when i maked a report when he was admin and he is really nice and know the rules never seen him breke any

Reaction score
Big +Support cyrus shuld get admin because he is a very good at helping people out and he deserves to get admin.

DaNiz

Banned
Reaction score
+ Support because at this point in time the server REALLY lacks admins. We need an active admin.. Right now its 17:00 and there hasent been an admin on since 11:30. Cyrus also reponded too ALOT of reports, so many that sometimes it dident feel like he was doing anything else. Like an admin should be doing.

Reaction score
+support you were the best admin on the server always responded to reports and sometimes there's just no admin on the server to controll the minges

Reaction score
you left a hole in our team that we couldn´t refill
of course i support this

Reaction score
+Support. You was the admin that mostly came to reports and you was also really active and a little friend of my of I should say it

Reaction score
+Support, need admins that actually respond to reports, others, will not be saying names, stand around watching a T.V screen while reports are being sent through.
-Need him back to see his Buggati xD
-Funny person :)
-Knows his stuff
-RP's with users, not just staff members.

Generally a cool guy :)
Good luck mate!

C2W

Reaction score
Twitty said:
Maybe we start you off small with enforcer ;)
hopefully not as perpheads owner team already know what I can.

Reaction score
Reiss Howard said:
+Support, need admins that actually respond to reports, others, will not be saying names, stand around watching a T.V screen while reports are being sent through.
-Knows his stuff

Good luck mate!
I WOKE UP IN A NEW BUGGATI!!!!

Reaction score
Reiss Howard said:
-Knows his stuff

Good luck mate!
ACE HOOD!!!!!!

Reaction score
+SUPPORT + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + ++ + + + + + + + ! I want him back! Best Admin Ever :3

Reaction score
Reiss Howard said:
-Knows his stuff

Good luck mate!
LAMBO!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.