Cyrus Comeback as admin(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
+Support!

Since I'm temporarily inactive due exams people are lack of my awesomeness. They need another awesome admin like you!

Reaction score
-Support

Where is the layout?

You have to do it like everyone else!

Until you change your application, and say why you should become an admin again, you might have my support.

C2W

Reaction score
Frosty;n9089 said:
-Support

Where is the layout?

You have to do it like everyone else!

Until you change your application, and say why you should become an admin again, you might have my support.

Maybe you should check the layout before commenting and I do believe I clearly say why I want to become an admin again. Please read the applications before your comment

In case you missed it I typed "The server lacks admins, and I'm quite bored and going to be more active on the server again. People are still complaining about the admins on perpheads so hopefully I can change that."

Reaction score
C2W;n9093 said:
Maybe you should check the layout before commenting and I do believe I clearly say why I want to become an admin again. Please read the applications before your comment

In case you missed it I typed "The server lacks admins, and I'm quite bored and going to be more active on the server again. People are still complaining about the admins on perpheads so hopefully I can change that."

You changed the application before I typed this.

Gix

Reaction score
I don't play at the server much anymore, but I've been playing with you for many months. When I first started you were one of the few admins I really felt stayed with the "normal" players and had fun with them. I could always /pm you and start an interesting rp situation. Once I started admining you were answering most of the reports and if I was in need with admining you would always throw in a nice tip :) I don't know the circumstances around your demotion, but I really think you were one of the best admins and you deserve to be back in the team.

Reaction score
+Support Good rp'er. Nice to people. I dont see why you shouldnt be Admin again c:

Reaction score
This application has been denied. This decision has been made in light of the original reasons which prompted the demotion, and because of the events which took place afterwards.

We are also not accepting applications for Administrators; only applications for the position of Helper and Enforcer will be accepted.

A future application from this user may be considered, but only if it is made after a sufficient period of time, with a minimum of 6 months from the date of this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.