Alex_:D Enforcer App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Alex_:D

IN-GAME NAME: Tim Jimzon

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:37230668

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I want to be an Enforcer as I believe it is time to begin my re-ascension into the Admin team, I promise to take the server more seriously and cease my banterous behaviour. I already understand how to Administrate and believe my input is needed right now as a large amount of the staff team is currently inactive and we don't actually have that many staff members to begin with.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Nope never been there before, what's teamspeak?

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: As a large amount of players don't actually know who I am I will like to give a small introduction to input my qualifications for this position, I am an old player who began playing in august 2013, I was moderator for a long time before becoming a Senior Admin for a large part of 2014.

I would prefer to begin as a moderator rather than enforcer as I believe I am already ready to take this position but I don't mind being an Enforcer.

Here is a picture of the car dealer with my great friend Ayjay enjoy

8DF2C2ECE4B66E00E3A5168346F0011B83A3ED4F

Oh for all the people who might think this is a joke, its not.

Reaction score
+Support.
He's alright, scammed a load of people and bought a Scamborghini.

Only joking, he has a very good roleplaying style and helps out regularly within the help chat.

Reaction score
+support
I know that I put about "More Effort"
But I am going to support you
You have good knowledge of the rules and can enforce them

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would recommend you, but some comments on the forums you make are just stupid. I think you should really work on your maturity before thinking of becoming a staff member again.
EDIT
He mentioned he liked pissing about
which is always fun.

+Support he knows the rules very well although I think he should be more active on the server because I don't see him on that often.
What an cringey sentence that was.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support You have the skill and knowledge to become a staff member again, as you were before you resigned.

Reaction score
Here we go

Not much to say, Alex is a complete dickhead and is the rudest person you are going meet (Not counting Ayjay)
However since he scammed 3.4 million from people he has changed his attitude from, how much can I scam to one that actually wants to play here. Driving around and playing with him has allowed me to see this. For instance, his car was broke earlier so instead of getting it repaired via respawn, he took it to the roadcrew and put it on the lift, where he waited for RC to get back and fix his car.

I think he has a decent knowledge of the rules mainly because whenever someone breaks them he screams at me on TS asking to ban people, most of the time he is right.

The only thing I could suggest is cleaning up the App, make it look better etc. Don't fill it with random paragraphs of text, just add a bit more.

At the moment I am going to

+Support

Reaction score
I may not have alot of good things to say about Alex but the ones I do not even need to be said. I may have gone against you but I still believed that you could do good. This guy knows the rules so well he developed an extra part of his brain purely to know them to the full extent. Yes we all wanted to blow up his car and I wanted to start selling a book of scams apparently written by him but we all need our Alex somewhere.

Despite everything that has happened I stand here now throwing all I said against you away and give you a big fat Support. I wish you luck on obtaining the rank of Community Jester.

Reaction score
+Support proper skeen
Anyone that has previously had a staff rank above moderator can easily enforce the rules; if anything it just relives pressure from other staff members, in this case we can use the old rule of "What's the worst they can do apart from good, it's only enforcer"

MattIs

+support - knows the rules. Friendly and banterous.

Bush did 9/11 btw

Deleted member 1235

Bit like Marmite, except you have to like him by law.

Alex is a dick but he's our dick, he also has great admin material (as seen during his previous work). He already has a sound knowledge of the rules and would be an asset to the staff team

+Support

Reaction score
Great person in character, shows a clear understanding of the rules.
Wouldn't be surprised if he would charge people 5k every time he helps someone.
+Support

Ayjay

Reaction score
"Oh, and you have a godstick. Don't fuck up"

I was one of the people lucky enough to be accepted by Alex as an Enforcer, in the time I was originally in the staff team it was honestly the funniest and most amazing time I've had on the staff team. Alex is a cunt, but a funny cunt. His ability to differentiate between left and right is surprisingly good. He's almost not autistic, and that's what we look for in the PERPheads staff team.

On a serious note; This is Alex - I think all of us know how this Enforcer application is going to end up, serious or not. Alex is a delightful guy, and probably one of my favourite people in this community. His layed back, yet effective attitude has always served as a good characteristic and I feel that if given the position he'd excel.

Reaction score
I gonna say +support i know alex from 2013-15 he is a nice guy know well the rules and nice guy in character (even that he scam me for 500k xD) he is still a awesome guy

Reaction score
+Support , he is a good roleplayer and good at help chat as i saw him many times answering the player's questions , @Alex_:D you have my support and i would like to see you back to your "senior admin rank" again

Reaction score
+Support hes on the top10 most played on gametracker for the server and was a very nice to me ingame, also seems to know the rules.

(User was warned for this post)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
denied.jpg

The Senior Administration team do not feel ready to let you maintain this position due to the your negative community presence, in order to improve on this we suggest you work on the following:

• Be more active in the /help chat
  • Increase your activity in-game
  • Improve your conduct within the community

Status
Not open for further replies.