Status
Not open for further replies.

INGAME NAME:
Anthony Booros

Roseville, CA

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:052521030

WHY SHOULD YOU BE ADMIN:
As of me being a long term user on this server, I believed it would be right if I became admin because, I really enjoy the server and I dont want to be just a user, I want to be a high in place part of the community, making decisions, helping out other players, making sure the server is clean and not full of rule breakers. I want to help make a change, a better change. I would really appreciate if I was given a chance to be admin.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
I have been an admin on plenty servers, Counter Strike Source, and of course on Gmod roleplays, and a perp. I also have co-owned a server. I am a very high ranked player/official in TAW, "The Art Of Warfare Clan" I am admin on all of their Arma 2 OA and Arma 2 servers. I am a very trusted member by them and I wish to do the same for perpheads.

ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I am willing to learn my mistakes by

CONTACT INFORMATION
STEAM - Anthony Booros
or
PM me on the forums

Thanks for the opportunity to let me have a chance to be an admin.

Sincerely! Anthony Booros!

Reaction score
I also didn't see you on the server neither on the forums. You said you were a long term user of the server. Maybe you should interact with the players a bit more because it looks like it's not only me who didn't see you on the server.

(This is not a -support, just a suggestion.)

Gix

Reaction score
I've seen you back during summer. You didn't stand out negative nor positive. Can't give you my support.

Reaction score
I've not seen you on the server yet so I can't give you support just yet. We'll see how it goes!

Oh hell no! I have a shit load of videos of you RDMing.

Reaction score
Your admin application has been denied, unfortunately you are too young and you haven't been on the server for long enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.