AR | Bruce West - 4.1 Gunpointing a goverment employee for no reason.( +3.24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Sneaky/Dave kearney

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: enziital / bruce west

His/Her SteamID:
4d0a1530fb.png
STEAM_0:1:104846614

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
I'm a medic, waiting for 5 minutes for a call-out but nothing. Since i have a patrolling collegue i decide to get some bandages at the PD for my own safety, in case i get shot or whatever.
I radio in that i'm getting a bandage at the PD. I arrive and the swat first of all seems to talk around at the front of PD (Which is not allowed, due them showing there weapon's in public)
but whatever, so the first swat seems to shout "What are you doing you cannot be here!!"
I tell them simply that im getting a bandage.
I drive down, and park when bruce gunpoints me that i'm not allowed to be there
I explain to him im getting bandage's (Read the chat from there) he seems to be unaware and gets salty.
I just run around the back while calling a SGT or LT.
Since the swat fucks around and not actualy help during the situation i decided to make an action request

Also note the user used his microphone whilst talking OOC justasidenote

TLDR:
- Broke 4.1 on laws 6.3, 7.4.
- Broke 4.5 by standing outside the PD, sort of.
- Broke 2.2/3.24 by using the microphone to talk OOCly

Evidence:

Demo on request as always

EDIT:

user has a terrible history

Reaction score
Clear +support on this one. Bruce had no reason at all to gun-point you. When taking a look at law 11.11 it says "LEOs may only use their firearms when a suspect(s) is posing a direct threat to any other member of the public/LEO and/or is believed to be intent on harming any other such person(s)" (LEOs include SWAT officers here). You were not harming or planned to harm anyone in any case as you were just going to get some bandages. As you are a government employee you have the right to step onto government property, such as the PD. This is a clear breakage of law 11.11 and as such of rule 4.1, 2.1 as no SWAT officer would really gun-point a paramedic,. The he clearly uses his microphone in character at 3:53, saying "Make an AR, I did nothing wrong" and continues to do so at 3:59 by reading your question you wrote in the LOOC chat out, using the in character voice chat and adds the question "Why do you want my steam name?", continues by several other infractions of rule 3.24 untill the end of the video.

Reaction score
As rule 4.7 specifically states, paramedics are authorized to park at the Police Station:
"Paramedics cannot at any time patrol the city but may park at places such as the Fire Department, Police Station, Hospital, other sensible non crowded area’s and wait to be called out, this excludes Paramedics using the First Responder vehicle, if they are using it they may patrol."

The SWAT's failure to understand this and thereby pull out a firearm, is an obvious violation of law 11.11, and thereby a violation of rule 4.1

The SWAT is also thereby blocking your entrance to property, of which you have the right to enter. This violated law 1.4, as the requirements of law 11.6 have not been met:
"The act of using objects, your person, and/or threatening behaviour to prevent access to either a Public Area or Private Property, to a member(s) of the public/rightful owner or authorised person(s), respectfully. This law excludes LEOs (provided that the requirements of law 11.6 have been met)."

The user also appears to be taking your LOOC chat into IC, and even if he says "Out of Character speaking", it is still not authorized when people around them are trying to roleplay, therefore a violation of rule 3.24

I also suggest you next time keep the demo running at 100% speed from the beginning, because until around 1:25 you've been showing at between 40-70% speed.

Also, as a note; Even if you were trespassing in the police department, the use of a firearm is not allowed at all, as (a paramedic especially) poses no threat. They're simply driving and parking, which in no way could be seen as a threat, or an intent on harming anyone. You also informed them of what you were going to do, so once again, still not allowed to gunpoint you under law 11.11

I heavily support this AR

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello!
After reviewing the evidence provided this is my opinion over the matter.

Rule 4.1: Follow The Law:
Law 11.11 states
LEO's may only use their firearms when a suspect(s) is posing a direct threat to any other member of the public/LEO and/or is believed to be intent on harming any other such person(s) (appropriate evidence, as defined under section 10.4, must have been obtained when acting on such a belief).

The paramedic is allowed to be within the police department as rule 4.7 states. The paramedic was causing no harm or intending to harm anyone therefore the swat officer has broken law 11.11 causing him to break rule 4.1.

Also I would like to bring attention to what the SWAT Officer said at around 2:43 which is and I quote
"Alright guys someone make the excuse I didn't do anything". Now the SWAT Officer doing that was attempting to provide a Sergeant or Lieutenant with false information, at around 3:10 he was then doing just that by saying and I quote "I didn't why you lying for" *Walks away* clearly breaking rule 4.1 again.

Rule 3.24: In and Out Of Character:
The SWAT Officer had then began using the voice chat to speak OOC while others was trying to role-play regardless he should not speak OOC wise with voice.

Overall I am +Supporting this Action Requests for the reasons above. I believe that Bruce West does not fully understand the rules as he had not long come from another ban I believe that he needs to re-read them during another ban and make sure he fully understands each rule.

Reaction score
I also suggest you next time keep the demo running at 100% speed from the beginning, because until around 1:25 you've been showing at between 40-70% speed.

Yeah while ig there were alot of voices at a time so i went a tad slower, i can make another video or upload the full demo if youd like

(Phone)

Reaction score
User broke 3.24, 4.1 and the law 11.11 by first talking OOC in the IC voice chat, then breaking law 11.11 for making unnecessary use of their firearms (use of firearms means also pointing them to someone). He also restricted you access to the PD for an invalid reason, while you were just about to get bandages, while I can't find a law which states that, that is not allowed. Yet a +support from me.

Reaction score
- Broke 4.5 by standing outside the PD, sort of.
4.5 was not broken. They are allowed to stay there as it is the police department's property.
2.2 was not broken either.

All the other rules mentioned by you though are broken by him.

Reaction score
This guy's a walking problem, here's him picking up a gun under gunpoint (credit @Chris)

I've also had experience with this guy as well, he was simply said minging as roadcrew. Just ban him.

Reaction score
Accepted

User will receive a ban for failing to adhere to basic server rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.