AR on niy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Freedor21 / Tony Ryers
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Niy / Madje
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:154185791
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, user shot and killed the mayor for "snitching" while the taxes were all at 0%, then shot and killed me and maybe the officer and medic. I also think it was the same two people the mayor earlier reported for gunpointing him to make the tax 0%, which they were already at less than 5%.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
I went to hicktowns to raid and there was the mayor , his SS and other person I didn't know it was mayor at first but when I realized I gently asked him put 0 taxes and he said that he wasn't putting it as he didn't have a car to go back to city and I told him to get monorail or ask for transport instead of being fishing and doing nothing about the city (0 income taxes and 5 taxes 20k city funds). I came back to hicktowns after half an hour and asked him why weren't the taxes changing and why was he still fishing and he said the same again , so I said "I'll put a bullet into your brain if you don't change the management of the city" as this 2 cops were unaware of the laws and clearly didn't know he was misconducting as a mayor I had to take actions . The mayor finally decided to stop fishing and made me think he was going towards monorail but he was actually calling cops on me and I evaded , a bit later I was passing through PD and I heard the mayor saying something like "It's this one block him" and police started chasing me I drove away pulled my m4 and killed the cops everything was okey but the city funds were going lower and lower and as the mayor had snitched on me I decided to take actions and kill him , I knew there was a medic on duty so I pulled up behind them and decided to KOS cops as they would have known it was me and I would have had to do it anyways sooner or later.

Reaction score
We know the laws, however we couldn't take action because there was no supervisor, and you had no right to "take action" because you were a citizen. The taxes being at or about 0% is literally a reason to NOT kill the mayor. You said you talked to him first, you should of talked to the police first, that's our job.
3.12 Mayoral Assassination
The mayor may only be assassinated if it sufficiently benefits the players involved or if the mayor has negatively affected the players in a severe personal way. Where possible, players should attempt to directly convince the Mayor to change their tax policies before attempting an assassination.

Please note that any assassination of the mayor is very likely to be looked-into in depth and treated more strictly, meaning that players must have good reason for such actions.
Did these taxes/city funds directly affect you as a citizen? Did the mayor seriously negatively affected you in any way? (Before he snitched, he did after you broke 3.12). Did killing us and him benefit you in any way? If the answer to any of these questions is no, you broke this rule as well.

Reaction score
Lmao your questions are so dumb, taxes affected the city management as we were going bank rupt, he affected me negatively by making me kosing cops , it benefited me to kill you as you would get DNA and go after me , so I just skipped a step and killed you in a place that I could easily get away without alarming that much , (I know there are life alerts thats why I drove away right after).

Reaction score
"Affected me negatively by KOSing cops" best meme 2019

How does the city funds directly affect you? This whole thing started because of that, so please explain it.

Reaction score
KOSing cops makes me put my life at risk do you think thats a positive thing ? And all started when I asked him to put 0 taxes and he said he couldn't because he didn't have a ride and he was too busy fishing that's when it started .

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.