AR on Creepis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Alabin/Sweet Johnson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Creepis/Angela
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34016459
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Breaking 3.4. Ran back into the bazaar right after a grenade had exploded.

There had been about a 10min leading up prior to the grenade and shooting, attempted murder on a person inside the city and then the lenghty altercation at the bazaar.
Violence was imminent with both sides threatening with and daaring each other to commit, @Creepis knew this very well, when he saw me pull the pin out of the grenade and begun backing away he said "Oh, here we go. Mass RDM".
Despite this he runs straight back into the bazaar walkway seconds after the grenade explodes and gets shot at in the process.
I see no benefitial reason to why he would of done so considering he did not want or had, according to himself, any part in the altercation nor any intention to use violence against anyone. If these are your intentions then your only option is to stay properly clear as not to misstaken for an agressor or being hit by stray bullets.

According to rule 3.4: "Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons."

This situation feels very similar to this AR that was accepted the other day AR on "The Best" .

Evidence:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I knew you'd make this AR on the situation we had on the roof for half an hour. I'm sure @Brinch was very aware of what I did in the video but it seems interesting to me that you're only bringing this up now as your last resort against me because I decided to report you for blatant random deathmatch against me, impacting me in a way. I also find it funny how you did this AR before making your dispute if you're ever going to post it but that's not really relevant, just wanted to point that out =)

Your warning is valid and I may as well take one too if staff sees fit but I had my reasons for checking back, I will and can make a dispute if I receive one for this AR. You literally threw a grenade on to my friends and I was aware what I got into. When I noticed that you executed your logic to kill any standing civilian at the scene that you see that you stated in the Admin sit I started to run and hide where your warning took place.

I'd make some truthful meanie words but I'm not toxic. My record is rather clean but frankly you're the one who decided to waste time by extending out an admin situation trying to justify your deathmatch on me and here you do the same with this action request. I think I'll make an AR next where you're accusing Brinch of taking sides with me just because "I have my connections or the Honorary rank" that I have. If you thought I was better than this then you're wrong, I made the report because you deserve to learn how not to randomly kill indirectly involved civilians just because they're in the same organisation or friends.

Edit: Lastly, I also feel sorry for Brinch for having to put up with you. You kept bringing up the city gas station accident even though I told you several times that I was not involved. Instead of taking your warning and making a dispute later you decided to waste 3 peoples Sunday night trough your repeated arguments. I may have sounded annoyed from what I usually am but that is thanks to your stubornness by not taking your warning. Make a dispute and don't waste your time on a roof, you could say the same to me by "oh, make an AR" but frankly that takes usually some time, good evidence and several perspectives if any present. Staff were available so I wanted it to be dealt with on a admin sit.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I knew you'd make this AR on the situation we had on the roof for half an hour. I'm sure @Brinch was very aware of what I did in the video but it seems interesting to me that you're only bringing this up now as your last resort against me because I decided to report you for blatant random deathmatch against me, impacting me in a way.

Your warning is valid and I may as well take one too if staff sees fit but I had my reasons for checking back, I will and can make a dispute if I receive one for this AR. You literally threw a grenade on to my friends and I was aware what I got into. When I noticed that you executed your logic to kill any standing civilian at the scene that you see that you stated in the Admin sit I started to run and hide where your warning took place.

I'd make some truthful meanie words but I'm not toxic. My record is rather clean but frankly you're the one who decided to waste time by extending out an admin situation trying to justify your deathmatch on me and here you do the same with this action request. I think I'll make an AR next where you're accusing Brinch of taking sides with me just because "I have my connections or the Honorary rank" that I have. If you thought I was better than this then you're wrong, I made the report because you deserve to learn how not to randomly kill indirectly involved civilians just because they're in the same organisation or friends.

Good luck.

1. You came to the bazaar where people from your org had followed Robin after trying to kill him.
2. You inolved yourself in the threatening and shit talk longside LilSam and FatGeorge by moving around and behind people, seemingly to get a more advantageous position for a shootout. From my POV you were involved and protecting them whilst they were pusing, punshing and being assholes. "Indirectly" involving youself as Brinch said. You were armed during the entire situation.
3. You knew very well violence was coming considering LilSam and FatGeorge had both threatened with violence and dared us to make a move.
4. You and your org members were told multiple times to leave the bazaar and leave Robin alone, but you all made the active descision to stay and continue.
5. Frankly if you were such an innocent bystander like you claim to be you would know to stay way clear and not firstly stay in the middle of the situation as it is escalating and then secondly run right back into the situation when it has turned into violence.
6. I might have made a mistake by experiencing you as a greater threat than you in reality were but likewise did you by being so injudicious during the situation that unfolded, especially after it turned violent.

I'm sure Brinch is perfectly able to handle any comments I make against him. I have already spoken to him lenghty in steam chat regarding the entire situation.

What were your reason for checking back immidiately? To see who died during the ensuing shootout after the grenade explosion?
A proper bystander, without possible violent intent, would back away, call 911 and witness the situation from a distance.
Especially considering you are a member of their org and were present and active during the escalation.

Reaction score
1. You came to the bazaar where people from your org had followed Robin after trying to kill him.
2. You inolved yourself in the threatening and shit talk longside LilSam and FatGeorge by moving around and behind people, seemingly to get a more advantageous position for a shootout. From my POV you were involved and protecting them whilst they were pusing, punshing and being assholes. "Indirectly" involving youself as Brinch said. You were armed during the entire situation.
3. You knew very well violence was coming considering LilSam and FatGeorge had both threatened with violence and dared us to make a move.
4. You and your org members were told multiple times to leave the bazaar and leave Robin alone, but you all made the active descision to stay and continue.
5. Frankly if you were such an innocent bystander like you claim to be you would know to stay way clear and not firstly stay in the middle of the situation as it is escalating and then secondly run right back into the situation when it has turned into violence.
6. I might have made a mistake by experiencing you as a greater threat than you in reality were but likewise did you by being so injudicious near the situation that unfolded, especially after it turned violent.

I'm sure Brinch is perfectly able to handle any comments I make against him. I have already spoken to him lenghty in steam chat regarding the entire situation.

What were your reason for checking back immidiately? To see who died during the ensuing shootout after the grenade explosion?
A proper bystander, without possible violent intent, would back away, call 911 and witness the situation from a distance.
Especially considering as you were present and active during the escalation.
1. I had no idea of your beef, I said this before and don't bring that up as it's not relevant to the AR in a way.
2. Explain to me how moving around and standing behind peoples backs is a big enough threat. My intentions were never to assist in the fight or the shootout myself as you clearly saw as I ran away as soon as you started to shoot me.
3.I didn't dare anyone. Police arrived and told everyone to disperse and go their own way. If anything, everyone thathas been spoken to but yet still continued to verbally fight is held accountable.
On the topic of police, I heard a taser (listen). I believed it was already safe as police arrived and that you'd be shooting police, and not some random civilian peeking around the corner.
4. So was your organisation and ours by the police, don't try to look innocent.
5.Check the last few sentences of point 3.
6. You had more than enough time to see if I was unarmed around the corner. You shot, stopped for a moment and then continued.

Again, check point 3. I heard police and wanted to go back but was shot and escaped immediately which I did not expect+you following me just to kill me while posing no threat.

Reaction score
1. I had no idea of your beef, I said this before and don't bring that up as it's not relevant to the AR in a way.
2. Explain to me how moving around and standing behind peoples backs is a big enough threat. My intentions were never to assist in the fight or the shootout myself as you clearly saw as I ran away as soon as you started to shoot me.
3.I didn't dare anyone. Police arrived and told everyone to disperse and go their own way. If anything, everyone thathas been spoken to but yet still continued to verbally fight is held accountable.
On the topic of police, I heard a taser (listen). I believed it was already safe as police arrived and that you'd be shooting police, and not some random civilian peeking around the corner.
4. So was your organisation and ours by the police, don't try to look innocent.
5.Check the last few sentences of point 3.
6. You had more than enough time to see if I was unarmed around the corner. You shot, stopped for a moment and then continued.

Again, check point 3. I heard police and wanted to go back but was shot and escaped immediately which I did not expect+you following me just to kill me while posing no threat.

1. You were well aware of it considering you were present as the situation escalated and the parties discussed what had happened prior.
2. You do not need to be verbal of directly physical to display aggression or dominance. It is often more successfully displayed through presence, standing ones ground and eye contact for example.
3. I never claimed that you dared anyone, I said LilSam and FatGeorge did.
4. That is correct but it was not my org that pursued of of your members to the bazaar, beat him and continously harassed him.

Now that you heard that tazer and therefor desided to move forward is funny considering you were already halfway in and moving forward without interruption past the poles when it went off. Additionally it is nearly impossible to distinguish without consentrating to hear it.

I wholeheartedly thought you had the intention to shoot me thereby me not rushing you after throwing the grenade, but instead covering the angle.

Reaction score
I won't bother replying to this thread anymore but man, I see so much more wrong in that video you just posted with your perspective, thanks for that. If staff will not deal with this I will take my time by making an AR, we both love wasting time, I'm not upest in any way but you retaliating for that warning sure must hurt. Remove the video and you're done in anyways, if it gets accepted then you'd get something bigger than a warning this time.

You continue to aim into my general direction from where I fled instead of checking the hall where you chugged the grenade. It was clear that your intentions were to kill me regardless if I was armed or not.
Police were present on the scene as you can hear in the video itself. You risked your life by shooting someone with completly unncesearry means just to risk a bigger sentence. It doesn't matter that police let you go for what ever reason they had, 3.4 still stands. Did you even check your surroundings before commiting your crime? I think not, this was not very thought out.
You literally chug a grenade in the bazaar that can hit people that are not involved. You can see @Daigestive crouching down, he can give us his word on what happened with him.

Reaction score
I won't bother replying to this thread anymore but man, I see so much more wrong in that video you just posted with your perspective, thanks for that. If staff will not deal with this I will take my time by making an AR, we both love wasting time, I'm not upest in any way but you retaliating for that warning sure must hurt. Remove the video and you're done in anyways, if it gets accepted then you'd get something bigger than a warning this time.

You continue to aim into my general direction from where I fled instead of checking the hall where you chugged the grenade. It was clear that your intentions were to kill me regardless if I was armed or not.
Police were present on the scene as you can hear in the video itself. You risked your life by shooting someone with completly unncesearry means just to risk a bigger sentence. It doesn't matter that police let you go for what ever reason they had, 3.4 still stands. Did you even check your surroundings before commiting your crime? I think not, this was not very thought out.
You literally chug a grenade in the bazaar that can hit people that are not involved. You can see @Daigestive crouching down, he can give us his word on what happened with him.

If you have any sense you would understand that I did not believe you to flee but instead go around the corner to draw your weapon.
I did not take note of the yelling being towards me, tunnel vision and high adrenaline, there were many other people in the walkway.
It worked out pretty well tho, considering they let me go after I gunned you down.

I did indeed check my sorroundings as to avoid innocents being caught in the middle and wait for police to leave the bazaar.
Would love to hear from @Daigestive considering he was apparently the one that started attacking Robin at the city gas station, why was that?

Reaction score
Would love to hear from @Daigestive considering he was the one that started attacking Robin at the city gas station, why was that?
Again, don't go off topic. This AR is not about that situation, make another thread. I'll wait for staff to deal with this unless they want another wall of text.

Reaction score
Again, don't go off topic. This AR is not about that situation, make another thread. I'll wait for staff to deal this unless they want another wall of text.

Says the guy writing in lenght about the admin sit among other completely unrelated things to this AR. You goof.

Reaction score
Says the guy writing in lenght about the admin sit among other completely unrelated things to this AR. You goof.
Hey, talk about irony from your shoutbox message. You're very stubborn, I've noticed this when you were Moderator before and it seems that this still holds true as I've noticed in the sit but I'm not the one mad about a warning. Good night, you can expect a thread tommorow if staff havent dealt with your behaviour in your video.

Reaction score
Hey, talk about irony from your shoutbox message. You're very stubborn, I've noticed this when you were Moderator before and it seems that this still holds true as I've noticed in the sit but I'm not the one mad about a warning. Good night, you can expect a thread tommorow if staff havent dealt with your behaviour in your video.

I can be stubborn sure and evidently so can you.
And yes I may get irritated/upset in the moment, but atleast I'm not resentful or unforgiving.

In the end it is just a game but I was dissapointed that you would report me. I know you and I don't get along and have widely different political standpoints.
I knew very well that you could use the video with my POV and feel free to do so, I would not expect anything else. Truth of the matter is that with tunnel vision, adrenaline and dark monitor it is not easy to disinguish a firearm or stop shooting once you have begun.

Status
Not open for further replies.