AR ON Deddi Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Double J/ Daniel Blackburn
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jamal(?)/ Deddi Ross
His/Her SteamID: Unsure
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 | User killed myself for little to no reason, I Proved no threat and was waiting out my NLR. Even then, They should have left and not came into city hall. I had even posted in OOC to not shoot cops at city hall as they had clearly been killed in the PD Raid and proved no threat. Before anyone asks what I was doing in there, I had not spoken to Tillin in a while and was planning on talking to him.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Deleted member 6228

Posted for Jamal
I didn't know he was waiting nlr or anything. I saw TFU gear aimed and fired. Yes you opposed no threat but I can still kill you. I ran into CH for better cover as the outside of CH is open and I can easily get rushed so I pushed into CH where I have some angles to work with instead of an open battle ground. I was going to wait inside there until a flank came.

Reaction score
I find it hard to believe that you coincidentally ran into City Hall and shot me after I had said over OOC 'don't shoot cops at city hall'. The reason we are spawned further away it to stop things like this happening, clearly it isn't working as you are all just going in and shooting police. Myself and Another officer were moved away from where we were (near the pillars) after a PD raid before, so I decided to go inside, but you think it's OK to run into city Hall and just kill any cop that has NLR.

Deleted member 6228

POSTED FOR JAMAL
Mate you need to chill out, count to ten or something. May be a use of an inhaler will clam you down. I wasn't involved in a PD raid, so I had no clue you were waiting NLR. I have OOC disabled half the time or I never read it, I just pushed into CH and used it to my advantage as it got me more kills after. You can believe whatever you like but it's just slander at this rate saying I read OOC to come kill you smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.