Brinch's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Brinch

IN-GAME NAME: Fredy Standish-Newman

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:35065217

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
During my time as a whole within the community I’ve been lead through various aspects of situations which goes in hand with my commitment to the community; I joined the community back in August 2014, and barely just caught up to a 4 months playtime on the server.

I have a great amount of respect for all the people who’ve been willing to give up time to comfort and enhance other people’s roleplay experience and make sure to protect the terms of ‘serious’ roleplay. Regardless of players that have been causing complications in the past, I’ve always felt a safeness to have an impressive staff team to tend to and I would love to be given the opportunity to assist in the maintenance of the community on an administrative level.

I already believe that I’m more than suited for the role in form of my long-term dedication to the community which goes alongside my extensive rule- and law knowledge, and general involvement within the community.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
More than a few hours every day.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Though I have a fairly noticeable record with 11 warnings and 3 bans. I haven’t received an administrative disciplinary action for over two years. After I was permanently banned from the server due to metagaming I rejoined the community after 3 months with a completely changed attitude.

Reaction score
Brinch has been doing well lately. I've noticed them in game and they have extremely great skills. I can tell you have great rule knowledge and I can also tell you would do a great job as enforcer.

Reaction score
YES, brunch is a member of the community that I have 100% belief that he will do amazingly at Enforcer! He has an excellent rule knowledge, and acts so calm and professional in any situation, be it in admin sits, or in the PD. He is always able to explain his actions, and honestly I would love to see him as an enforcer!

110% +Support :D

Reaction score
Yes please. Brinch is knowledgeable and understanding. He has good experience with teaching other users how to role play correctly due to his position through internal affairs. Only possible improvement I see is the very rare, anger filled, insults and less-than-appropriate conduct but who doesn't actually get mad sometimes lmao.

+support

Reaction score
Brinch for enforcer? Thats gonna be a yes from me.

It surprises me that you aren't in the staff team already. You are more then suitable to carry out the role of enforcer. Your mature attitude and calmness are perfect for the role. Really, i've never seen you salty or pissed on the forums neither ingame. Nexto that, you are active within the internal affairs team (which is a bit similair to AR's and administrative work) This gives me the trust to support your application and wish you the best of luck.

So, now again but in more fancy letters

+SUPPORT

Reaction score
A massive support from me. If @Brinch does not get accepted I think we all can say the staff team made their biggest mistake ever.
Brinch shows knowlagde of the server rules and is a helpfull comunity member.

+Support

//phone

Reaction score
In my opinion Fredy would be perfect enforcer, I am very sure that he knows all rules and laws. I am supporting this application.

Last edited:
Reaction score
BIG LARGE FAT
+ Support
Great rule knowlage. Great player and a brilliant roleplayer.

Reaction score
I think brinch is one of the most well known and well respected members of THIS community, hes also proved many times he not only knows the rules but is willing at all times to help those who are new.

then again, who cares about my opinion.
good luck, i hope you get it.

Reaction score
I've always had a great deal of respect for you and to be quite honest hoped you would apply for Enforcer.

You're an outstanding member of the community who has extensive knowledge of the rules and laws, therefore, you have my full support.

Good luck!

Reaction score
Brinch has an extensive, rule, aswell as law knowledge which is key for being an Enforcer (Not that I'd know). He has demonstrated exceptional standards, within the PLPD, hence his Rank and what It is today. Me and Brinch never use to see eye to eye, but over time, I've seen that he's a great guy with great qualities. Wish you the best of luck!

Deleted member 5193

Oh God yes. It would be nice for this community to have some decent staff now. Despite not playing here, I enjoyed playing, working and talking with you. You're a nice guy and deserve enforcer for sure.

Reaction score
Very cool guy, good rule knowledge, approachable, calm under pressure.

I wish you the best of luck. I think you deserve it. +Support

Last edited:
Reaction score
rooiiigggght

Massive support. Brinch is an excellent member of the PLPD having obtained his rank by proving to the members of how devoted he is to the force. I believe this is sufficiant evidence implying he is a great roleplayer within PERP.

I feel that he is also able to uphold rules too and active within TS.

Reaction score
Well I am not going to vote either way but I will give some constructive criticism.
It seems you have always found it hard to see from the lenses of staff. In many situations in which Samuel and I have discussed and you happened to be in the room or other administrative situations and issues you've been around you seem to constantly disagree with the consensus of the staff team. Not to say you were right or wrong in these instances but moreso to point out you seemed to think about all this stuff as if it were black and white when, in reality, staffing is a complex gray-area of rule enforcement where we often intentionally give leeway or harsher punishments depending on how the situations go and the kind of history the players involved have. I think you could be a great staff member but ONLY if you can surely see clearly through our eyes and recognizes that these decisions are hard and most of us have made one or two in our careers that made us very unpopular people even though they were still right.

You have had major problems with this in the past but if you get past it you will make a great staff member. If you don't, you will fail and there will be no one here to catch you.

Reaction score
Brinch is a solid guy. He has always displayed an extreme interest to both the server and the main aspect, roleplay. Through day and night Brinch works on IA constantly with of course his fellow co-workers (@Samuel and others). The pure dedication and loyalty Brinch has put in to reform or make the community better is a milestone which even impresses me, seriously.

He's been through the hard times and the good times, and he's always been a go-to-man if you need someone to socialize with. If there's anything Brinch is good at it's being a constant hard working man. So if he would like to enforce the rules while at the same time have all this side stuff and he feels up to the test then let him have a go at it.

Reaction score
f2f79ec624.png

Branch would be a great enforcer, as people have been telling him for ages. A great friend of mine who has been friendly to everyone he meets and I don't think I have ever seen him get mad apart from csgo because hes shit :))

Reaction score
Well I am not going to vote either way but I will give some constructive criticism.
It seems you have always found it hard to see from the lenses of staff. In many situations in which Samuel and I have discussed and you happened to be in the room or other administrative situations and issues you've been around you seem to constantly disagree with the consensus of the staff team. Not to say you were right or wrong in these instances but moreso to point out you seemed to think about all this stuff as if it were black and white when, in reality, staffing is a complex gray-area of rule enforcement where we often intentionally give leeway or harsher punishments depending on how the situations go and the kind of history the players involved have. I think you could be a great staff member but ONLY if you can surely see clearly through our eyes and recognizes that these decisions are hard and most of us have made one or two in our careers that made us very unpopular people even though they were still right.

You have had major problems with this in the past but if you get past it you will make a great staff member. If you don't, you will fail and there will be no one here to catch you.

This is the reason my app was denied, i was told i don't listen to staff. But its not the fact that i don't listen its because i tend to go into discussions and argue a lot. How is this an issue i don't even? I personally rather have people with common sense who will go into a discussions about things that aren't right in their opinion then those who just do what their told blindly.

I support this app 100%, goodluck ;)

Reaction score
I very rarely support enforcer apps because 99% of the time it's just spergs and idiots.
But I can say, from my experiences, that Brinch is a calm and collected individual which I see fit for joining the staff team
+support

Status
Not open for further replies.