AyJay's Resignation

Reaction score
Noooo its sad to see you go!
You were a great member of staff !
Hope to stay in contact via steam or teamspeak!

Reaction score
Well fuck... Honestly sad to see you go. you we're one of the best admins back in the day and one of the best mods now.

This was fully unexpected mate...

Reaction score
Ayjay you did what you wanted to do most and we enjoyed your time as a moderator. Many speculate that games are so good that people will try create another life just for gaming. The point is that this life that you can create on a computer still cannot beat the life you were given.

You proved to me that no matter how you try if you are dedicated then you deserve it.

Reaction score
Sad to see you go man... you were a really good mod, please come back after college! Maybe if PERPHeads made a lot of money, they could pay their staff members and you could mak a living off that.

Farväl Människa.

Reaction score
Today, the staff team lost one of its most valuable members - again.

I'm sad to see you resign from your position. Your effort was amazing. You were definitely one of the most mature and fair moderators (previously administrator) I've ever seen. I've now known you for approx. 1½ years. I was surprised to see how quickly you adapted to the rank. You took the responsibility utmost serious and you became a true role model to both new and even old members of PERPHeads.

Your 'real life over perp' decision is correct in my opinion. However, I'd like to encourage you to re-apply for enforcer if you ever get the opportunity again.

Good luck with everything @AyJay
I'm looking forward to interact with you on the server.

Regards, Prepper / Bob Nixon <3 ;_;

Reaction score
You were a retarded rude cunt before.

Now you're an okay cunt, so yeah.
Orite meyts

Reaction score
More or less got me started in Perpheads and helped me throughout, all around top lad and although not for long we've had some great times! I wish you the best of luck in the future and with College! Don't be me and do dumb shit rather then actually do work as although i work 40 hours week in week out i could of got a higher position much quicker. Strive for what you want in life not for a gaming community at the end of the day.

Reaction score
One of my closest friends.. Another one.

You're all leaving me, haha. Even though you haven't mentioned me you dick! I'd like to say I value you, you as a very good friend of mine :)

Cya, Ayjay :/

User0

As @MrLewis put it.. it's not just a community, it's a family.

This is one fucking dysfunctional family.
You were an awesome friend/staff member. (Of course when you weren't biased :troll:)
Take care in the future and maybe AyJay's 7th and final application will come soon. :p
Good luck with work and or school :)

Reaction score
Like everyone has already said, this is completely unexpected. You were doing a great job on the staff team and it seemed like you would try and stay on till you became an admin once again. All I can say is thanks for everything you have done for us in this short period of time and wish you the best of luck with college.

Reaction score
suicide_2439218f.jpg