BA98's application [Enforcer]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME:Ben Anderson

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:49245171

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:I think i should be an enforcer because i have experience and have played for some time on Perpheads, I am on the server almost everyday as its very good. I have a good knowledge of the rules and know how to enforce them as i have first hand experience of it.

i have been in situations where the person at fault always tries to make it seem it wasn't there fault and a small thing ends up becoming a huge mess where people are being ban and i would like to try keep the small things small and make everyone have and enjoyable experience where they spend more time rping than being lectured by people.

i try help people the best i can when they ask things in /help chat and also point out to people they are breaking rules using /looc or saying before the get in to trouble. i have helped learn a few of my friends and randoms people get used to the way perp works and work to do. i think i have the attitude and that im mature enough to take on this position.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS:not on any servers

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: i have started to come on the ts but mute myself when in rp

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:thanks to who ever looks at my app :) a

CONTACT INFORMATION:steam BA98 or [email protected]

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think you're not ready for this position at all, i don't think your rp is that great,when a guy was punching you just killed him when you was a cop.-Support

Reaction score
I have had some great RP with you a couple of times. You were mainly calm and listening at people however, as Daymon says, 9 warnings IS a lot, so I will stick to a Neutral, perhaps I will change to + later.

Reaction score
Good guy, always plays cop or SWAT, whenever he sees something being done wrong by another user, from my experience he will go out of his tell them what they have done wrong. + respect from me.

Reaction score
I saw you RPing as a cop thousands of times and I feel to say you are one of the best, btw i didn't see you online on TS3 at all and then i'm going to give a +/- Neutral, but i'll change it to a +support as soon as i'll see you active on TS3

D3V

Reaction score
I have seen you play a lot on the server as SWAT and you are great at Rping. I haven't really seen you on TS but i have seen you help people with there problems and i have never witnessed you breaking any rules while playing with you. I think if you become more active on TS you might have a good chance on becoming an enforcer. I will be staying Neutral but towards +support.

Good Luck :)

Reaction score
-Support, Application is too short, put more effort in it.

EDIT: Big -Support, he insulted me on TS, because I gave him -Support to this app. He tried to make me give him +Support. Admins, please take care of him, because that was really childish.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Seen him RP mostly as a SWAT but nothing else really he has made appearences here and there. He has recently gotten on teamspeak and getting to know everyone. He roleplays very well but I have not seen him help anyone.

Neutral for now

Reaction score
I did not want to write anything here but you made me do it after your comments on Team Speak 3
Let me explain why:

At first, I'm gonna give you a -Support
Reason:
I was on the Team Speak 3 - General Chanel 2, Then user "Wade" joined General Chanel 2 too.
We talked about personal matters and also HL2RP . Then you joined our chanel too and you said "Wade you can't give me -support in my application for that stupid reason like effort"
Also, I'm giving you a -Support beacuse I don't think so that you are ready on this position, you are playing as SWAT Member everyday, and you are not bad RolePlayer but this is not a reason why you should be Enforcer | I didn't saw, how you helps other people.
I didn't saw your Warning List, well I can't say anything about your rule knowledge.
Very upset me your comment to Wade.

This is my opinion at this moment.

Regards Kevin.

Reaction score
Youre a good roleplayer, and i have seen you ingame, but i dont see you in the ooc or help chat so often, il lstick to a neutral for now

Reaction score
ab19a16d4a.png

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.