Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dom_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Spooda
Your Roleplay Name: Gerg Grigori
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80508688

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User killed a player after mugging them. [Increased] 1.1,1.2,1.4 - User confronted the player who reported him in DMs with some incredibly toxic and discriminatory content.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I want to apologise for my actions, I have always tried to cater toward the server rules and have fun at the same time hence killing my friend at the time after mugging him, this was meant to go down as a joke for comedic value and I never intended to upset him and/or ruin his experience in the server so I would like to apologise to this individual personally for my actions in game.

After my ban I proceeded to poke fun at the member of the community for receiving a ban himself for meta gaming in discord direct messages which spiralled out of control into some pretty toxic back and forth conversation, at the time I didn't understand the servers rules reached into discord which is why I allowed myself to be pretty toxic. However now I understand after spending time thinking about how I carry myself online and the effect it can have on other people I have taken major steps in my personality to change myself and my actions. Part of my conclusion stems from the pointlessness behind my actions as I didn't gain anything from addressing the individual the way I did and in reaction I ended up losing out on being able to spend time on a game I enjoy.

Overall I would like to ask for my ban to be removed as I miss the server and I am keen to show the community and its staff how much I have changed as a person over what feels like such a long time away from the community, I intend to keep changing and evolving my personality and the best way for me to show this is through interacting with the community so I would really appreciated if it the staff team could consider unbanning me and giving me an opportunity to show my new persona as a step to hopefully revoking my communication ban with time.

Just a separate line directed at the individual to apologise personally again, not going to mention his name, as he knows who he is and I said some pretty hurtful stuff to him which wasn't true and I would like him to know its not true, I was just salty over the ban and it wont happen again not to you or anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.