Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: CG.I.DIE.I.KUM
Your Roleplay Name: jason weirs
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:511698660

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: fail base warn but then it was taken up to a ban : (

Why should this appeal be considered?: ellie started by explaining to me why and what i was in the wrong about this was extemely confusing over text chat ,i asked if she could talk in game voice chat , i arrive back to an empty base and defensivly asked how it was in violation when i listen to what i could and couldnt do from what she told me in the chat box ,
i explained why i felt my base wasnt in violation but after talking for a min or 2 she angryily told me that for my disrepect she was esculating my chat from a warning to a WEEK ban for my attidue ,alomost perfectly timed by base is raied and she allows 2 players to attempt to ransack my home and steal my weed plants from the spare room in the middle of a sit .
i pleeded with ellie to remove them from my home as we are mid sit but she ignored me and watched them run around my house untill they left out after a few mins talking smack to me and calling me names infront of a admin mid sit i feel that base 1 was 100% failbase altho i was not done and had to leave game for personal reasons and came back to a report .
we taled for 30-40 mins on and off on f6 chat. i began palying again and bought my second home and built a base according to out f6 chat. so as far as i was concered at the time under the rules explained to me by ellie my home was not failbase noting was frozen or floating ,i understand why she may have removed my base but refusing to explain why and how i had infact
broken the rules after i explain why to the best of my current understanding of the rules outlined to me by herself is uncalled for and escilating a puninishment from a warning to a week ban for simpliy making a base to my best understanding of whats allowed is uncalled for . i get that a novice player like myself may be unstrating but theirs no reason to get mad at 'idiots like you' for not understanding the complex ruleset instantly.
i feel like my 1 wek ban was unnessacerily harsh for the relativly minor and completly unintental rule break . no one was harmed by any of my actions and i wasnt at any point rude to ellie her escilation from warning a novice player to a one week bad for telling her that i followed the rules outliked by herself in the f6 chat is uncalled for and unjuctified please re concider as i enjoy your sever very much and i dont ever intent to cause problems i even spent upwards of 25 irl mins
asking the staff on duty for confermation on when and when a hit isnt fail rp if i truely disregared the rules of this server i wouldnt have put so much effort into not breaking the rules. i take 100% responsability for using discord and will note to not use it again while playing perpheads and like the hit ill be careful to make sure any homes / bases i have in furutre are passed off on before use.

1.4 cant comprehend how in anyway i did this i asked for help with rulesa the whole time me and 'ellie' spoke
3.2 apart from deep within the rules nowhere does it state u maynot use discord also as soon as i was banned i joined the disocrd to find ellie herself in a call .....
3.8 first unfinished base was in violation of 3.8 but new apartment base was unrestricked movement i even left the middle of my base empty so the door was 100% clear of blockage
3.9 i was told by ellie in admin chat box that i was not allowed any FLOATING props every prop in base 2 that WASNT touching the floor wasnt frozen
3.10 completly bewildered on how my base 2 (the one that wasnt half done) was 95% realistic (apart from the couch as appartely u cant use that in ur base i didnt know ellie didnt mention in f6 chat so i didnt think much about it. the rest is easily replicated irl with 30mins moving stuff around

Additional Information: i understand that maybe during my sort defensive rant about how id done what ellie had told me in f6 chat that it could possibly been 'rude' but i was genuinely just a frustrated noob who finally afforded himself a home only to have id deleted from existence .
im really sorry for leaving the first base uncompleted it wasnt my intention to case any issues with it was was simpily side tracked by a friend and then was forced to afk and leave due to personal irl issues in which time i assume someone raided my mess of a base which was essentialy a room with all my props to one side ready to make a home . im sorry if i was mad when explaining how i dont understand what ive done wrong and and was confused and frustrated as i had work for work followed what she told me when making my new home . i personally belive that escalating a warning to a week ban juts because im an 'idiot' and was a 'waste of time' i genuinely just wanted her help understanding what i can and cant do on your server. i hope you can empathize with my situation its been 3 years since i played and i really enjoyed the serious nature of your server
thanks for taking the time to read my appeal have a good day : )

Reaction score
Hi there,

Do you have any evidence to support your dispute? We ask evidence is provided so that a fair judgement can be made, this can be a demo or screenshot of the base etc

you also mention some of the ban being valid but too harsh a punishment, this should be raised via a staff complaint.

Reaction score
Okay, your claims are straight lies, I was explaining to you both in the report and in voice and explained what props were against the rules, why they were against the rules, and how you could prevent it next time. And saying I was metagaming in a discord call after you got banned is just ridiculous and is not helping your cause.

You keep saying that you weren't done building, but you were quick with placing your drugs down and then leaving the property, which still counts as a defense because you were protecting your drugs by doing so.

When you asked me to come to you I teleported to you and was about to explain why it was against the rules, when you rudely interrupted me, forbade me from speaking, and let you talk first, despite you asking me a question I was answering.

It turned into a ban because after 30 minutes of a report where I brought up the guide, and rules and linked the guide, you continued building defenses that were against the rules and then you started to talk to your friend on Discord. When told it was against the rules you said "Everyone is talking on Discord anyways", that's when I decided that I was going to give you a ban.

I will provide the staff member who is handling this dispute with logs and video if they need to justify my actions of enforcing the rules, I'd advise you to do the same.

If you don't agree with the length of the ban, you have to make a staff complaint: https://perpheads.com/complaints/

You can't dispute a valid ban because you don't agree with the punishment despite you admit the rule breaks.

Reaction score
Provide evidence within 48 hours otherwise this will be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.