Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Tinyslayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: M!LKY
Your Roleplay Name: Tyrone Watson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:151207084

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 5.7 - Killed another player because they killed a player from a rival organization
Why should this appeal be considered?: Firstly i want to say that i didnt kill the person becuase he killed a rival org member that not true. I killed the person because he was fighting my buddy that has helped me multiple times today so why not help him. This person has been on my peen all day and trynna get me in trouble and i have been trying to avoid him but he ends up near me evertime. This guy i was helping is a possible org memeber as he has been a loyal person that has been to much help.

Additional Information: Tiny i understand i got told to leave bonquiqui alone but i cant avoid scenarios that he is involved in.

Reaction score
(INVOLVED)
I was the person who he defended. He was hanging out with us for a while and one of my friends was told to "die of cancer" by Bonquiqui Mandela, we then proceeded to call him "weirdchamp" to which he killed me and then Tyrone killed Bonquiqui which I feel is justified due to the terms me and Tyrone were on with how much time we had spent together and with how I had helped him today. I hope this helps!

Reaction score

You should never assist rival organizations in any way. Should you wish to assist rivals, you must remove them as your rival, leave the organization, or have them leave their organization. Additionally, you were not involved in the situation whatsoever, you chased down and killed someone for no reason that benefitted you. This places you at unnecessary risk and is excessive to the person you killed as they did nothing to negatively impact you in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.