Bean Can Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Bean Can

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:61173726

IN-GAME NAME: Matt Grand

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
I have one of the highest playtimes on the server at 6 months and 28 days. I've been a staff member twice and overall just wish to help out the server. I have been in-active a fair amount of times but I have a fair amount of college I have to do until May 10th. I'm not able to have to activity right now to be a staff member but I feel that helper would be the best way I could help the community.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
I have an extremely high playtime and staff experience, I've been on the server quite a while and know enough about the rules/laws on the server to help others with it. When I was demoted from moderator it was due to lack of activity rather than quality in reports (I agree with the demotion). I've been on the server for 6 years in June so overall I feel I've been on the server long enough to hold this role.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
I was a moderator for 4 months and before that, I was an enforcer for a while too. I was a sergeant in the PD and was a PTO, dispatcher, policing and policy, I used to have my name on the old police handbook as a contributory author, and TFU. PTO would be the most relevant experience that is PD related as it involved directly training officers most notable officers that I did their application for way Ayjay.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I would just like to thank anyone reading over my application and the staff team for considering my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.