BeastThe's application for Enforcer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: ☠

IN-GAME NAME (previously Johnny Desperado/Tadamichi Kurabayashi): Justin Writetime

STEAM ID: STEAM_1:0:5786301

~WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER~
-Introduction-

I am an active member on this community, both off and on forums. I have been a member of this community for nearly 2 years now, and I must say during my whole stay I have enjoyed every interaction I had with its members. I, myself, wasn't an exemplary member or roleplayer during my stay. Mainly, I haven't managed to demonstrate the ability to follow rules correctly, which in return left a mark on my record:

2ef7d2e976c756e2edce97067b406d30.png

At the time around these bans, I was merely ignorant to the rules and have shown no effort to properly roleplay with the rest of the community. I have managed to clean a keep record ever since my last ban.
Since my last ban, I have managed to completely change my looks on things and have changed for the better, which is not only seen on my record, but on my OOC and IC behaviour.

-Something about me-

I am 20 years old, and I come from Serbia. I work in a shock unit part-time as to pay the bills and I go to a medical university. I am a very good basketball player and basketball is something I truly enjoy doing apart from playing video games. I have a small group of friends I hang out with most of the time, however, I am communicative otherwise and I am able to adjust to any environment.
I have a very light personality and I am a realistic person when it comes to dealing with things.
I love playing Garry's Mod and League of Legends, mostly because I lack time to commit to any other video games.

-Rule knowledge and OOC behaviour-

I stand firm as I state that my rule knowledge is impeccable, although I have made mistakes that I admit to, I still believe and I am able to demonstrate that I know all rules by mind and their respective numbers, too. I use OOC chat in-game and forums a lot. I like to keep a light environment and to ensure everyone is having a good time in OOC, and forums.

Definently one of the particular issues I had was with moderator @John Daymon , where I have offended a community member which was seen as bullying. It was me crossing the line, without the aim to bully someone, which I now regret. Having apologized to the person I offended on the server, I hold this behind me and I will not be making this mistake again. Sorry John!

I have a huge ammount of friends from PERP, some of which I met OOC, over the forums, or IC, when we played together.

While I do use OOC for general banter, I am also very active in help chat. Whenever an opportunity arises, I seek to help the new members and the active ones who require assistance. Usually, if they still have issues in something, I proceed to add them over steam or talk with them on TeamSpeak to resolve this issue.
I have shown I am fully capable to make a line between banter and serious talk, which I believe most staff members have gotten to see directly on the server. At the same time, the staff members I know and talk to over steam can personally confirm this, I believe.

-How did I improve from the last time-

As most of you may know, I have attempted to apply in the past. I wasn't ready to become an enforcer back then it seemed, and I have gotten feedback in the meantime which I have used to improve myself. One of the comments I got was that I wasn't known in the community, which I believe now has been resolved - I have maintained an active presence both in-game and on the forums for almost a year now, where I have gotten to know 90% of the playerbase, and get them to know me.

Feedback also included the fact that I still didn't display sufficient rule and law knowledge where I would be able to not only follow them, but execute them and utilize them where needed. I have changed this by fully revising the rules ever since. I now hold the ability to enforce rules to a high standard.

My attitude was an issue, mainly, it wasn't simply banter. I used to be somewhat toxic in LOOC, at times. Now that has completely changed, where my behaviour is impeccable when communicating in OOC with other members, at all times.

-Why pick me?-

Apart from my activity on the forums, teamspeak and in-game, there are many other reasons why I would be an ideal candidate. I have displayed ability in all staff situations I was in that I am able to tell the difference between someone intentionally making a rulebreak to cause harm to another player or the roleplay situation and someone who damaged roleplay due to an intentional mistake. This is never, however, to be confused with ignorance to the rules.

I am a great listener, and I'll surely be able to take everything into consideration prior to reaching any conclusions in regards to staff situations at hand. Mainly, I tend to think prior to saying something, and I always look objectively at things. I am not biased in any way towards any member of this community.
I am confident in my actions and I believe I would be able to enforce the rules.

All here previously said clearly shows that I am not a perfect member that you would want for staff. Due to my history, past behaviour and actions, I would not have made a good staff member. However, ever since, I changed myself and my behaviour completely, improved myself to hopefully be a loyal and helpful staff member of this community. I hope you can notice the improvements I have made and consider me.

-Why?-

Because I know I am able to utilize my skills to help moderate this community to a high standard like the current and previous staff members use to do.
Because I want to access new tools to help the members actively, such as dealing with reports and Action Requests and be more approchable having held a staff member rank.
Because I know I'll be an exemplary staff member if given a chance, which in return would provide me an opportunity to assist this community even more.​

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

Yes I am active on teamspeak.​

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I hold the Sergeant rank in the PLPD.
I would truly appreciate it if you took my application into consideration.
Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
You must have access to and use a microphone.
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Last edited:
Reaction score
You are a really nice guy beast, however, I can't see you in a staff position yet, Normally when someone mentions your name I immediately expect mingyness and I don't feel this is a good thing when applying. I think with some improvement you could do well.
Good luck

Reaction score
I see you some times and I must admit that I can see an improvement in your behaviour and attitude for the better. You are a kind and funny person to talk to and I do believe you have the knowledge to enforce the rules. Good luck Beast

+Support

Deleted member 5193

You are a really nice guy beast, however, I can't see you in a staff position yet, Normally when someone mentions your name I immediately expect mingyness and I don't feel this is a good thing when applying. I think with some improvement you could do well.
Good luck
This really sums up my opinion on you..

You're a good guy, and for the most part a professional guy whilst working in the PLPD. The biggest problem I've got is what you'd done in sections, I understand you're a guy who wants to be funny and respected (aren't we all) but sometimes you can go to stupid levels to achieve that.

I know you found it funny and didn't find the issue in it, but when quite a few higher officers are involved in such matters then you know you've done something wrong.. maybe when I see you in game and how you're doing in game I might change my opinion, but honestly I can only base my opinion off of recent incidents currently.

Good luck though!

Reaction score
This really sums up my opinion on you..

You're a good guy, and for the most part a professional guy whilst working in the PLPD. The biggest problem I've got is what you'd done in sections, I understand you're a guy who wants to be funny and respected (aren't we all) but sometimes you can go to stupid levels to achieve that.

I know you found it funny and didn't find the issue in it, but when quite a few higher officers are involved in such matters then you know you've done something wrong.. maybe when I see you in game and how you're doing in game I might change my opinion, but honestly I can only base my opinion off of recent incidents currently.

Good luck though!

@A1L
Thanks btw!
However, I disagree, as nothing wrong was done.

Deleted member 5193

@A1L
Thanks btw!
However, I disagree, as nothing wrong was done.
Okay, that's your opinion. Requesting that a member of your section leaves because you don't like them doesn't strike professional or mature to me though. Then going on to say @Samuel called it an "easy dispute" if you were to be punished when he knew nothing about it just to big yourself up was really something special.

I've spoken to you enough times to try and give you a chance to give me an explanation as to why it happened, but every time I do you seem to ignore it or change the subject.

But really, causing for a member of the PD to want to leave his section because of your actions is wrong, I get that it was done with innocent intention, but doing similar things as a staff member would be a shit show.

Reaction score
Even though I haven't played for a while, I will comment here

Johnny you are a funny guy and really nice i've played with you numerous times, you definetily know the rules, but whenever I saw you, you were mostly being mingy, just doing stuff that sometimes could actually get you in trouble, I don't know if you are still doing that kind of stuff, but you should improve on it if you do

I'll be going neutral on this application.

Reaction score
While being arrested by you, as I was wanted for murder, you staged the arrest to be for "fraud" I kept screening out "ten toes" etc instead you decided to say in LOOC "Don't" You did this to try show it is not allowed, you confused people breaking a rule. You imo used to be serious but now has become mingey

Status
Not open for further replies.