Reaction score
STEAM NAME:

Bert

STEAM ID:

STEAM_0:0:58815916

IN-GAME NAME:

Bert Sanders

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:

For those who are unaware this is my second attempt at applying for helper within the community, during my previous application I had decided to pull my application on top of stepping down from my command position within RTU, this was mainly due to a lack of available time that I would be able to dedicate to the community, and I felt it selfish to apply for a position (and keep a command position) that I wouldn't be active enough to make full use of. Since school has started I have made a full return and am on most days for an extended period of time. The main reason I am interested in this position is because in simple terms, I am interested in helping the community grow, and adapt. I actually really enjoy helping others, and seeing them succeed which may come as a surprise to many within the community. And while I certainly attempt to help others as much as I can with what I have been given, whether it through the PD, or OOC, I feel as though if I were to be accepted as a helper it would greatly increase my capability to help members of the community in a more broad sense.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?

I am going to make this somewhat short and sweet, as no one would read through an essay anyways if I wrote it. You should choose me because of my dedication to help people succeed, for my personality and what I could potentially bring to the team. I value good role play, but I can also laugh and take a joke. Both of the latter are qualities that are missing in much of the role play that goes on, and that is something I find extremely unfortunate as we are all here to have a good time and have a good laugh every once and a while. I constantly am trying to promote some form of passive RP, whether it be my now infamous DUI checkpoints spanning across the city, or the multiple failed attempts at running a paralake marathon, to more recently running a legal UFC octagon for participants to fight in, good role play is something I value greatly, and I always make it my goal to promote this in some way shape or form. I possess well developed communication skills, and can clearly and concisely deliver precise information to anyone who may be in need, such as a new player, or someone asking for some form of assistance, this results in less confusion and more clarity. I always approach new situations with a growth mindset, and I will be the first to admit that I have made my fair share of mistakes while playing within the community, all of which I have used as a learning experience to help improve myself for the future. I also have heard that I am a good listener.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:

I hold quite a bit relevant experience, I have held multiple staff positions within GMod communities in the past similar whether it be a role similar to helper, or more administrative positions. I also have valuable real world experience that can be valuable in this position.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

Negative

Status
Not open for further replies.