Blackdown Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Blackdown

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:51410733

IN-GAME NAME: Ethan Limsley

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I really like the appeal of the Helper rank, it allows me to still roleplay and be on the server involved with regular people, but also help out with new players or people who are unaware of rules. While Helper is a staff rank, I view my position as a Helper more as being available to help. Enforcer and above show themselves in being dedicated to their roles and enforcing the rules while being a Helper is more selective in those who have the knowledge and ability to educate others and create a positive environment for roleplay and creativity.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU? I have been on Perpheads since 2013 and while my activity has been rather low for a while, I have spent a large amount of time on the forums and in-game. My knowledge of the rules meets and exceeds expectations, I have the ability to roleplay, and keep a calm and collected mentality in and out of RP and OOC situations.
Furthermore, I am regularly engaging with all sorts of players, while currently, I am dedicating a lot of time to an organization, I also usually go on-duty as a paramedic or police officer, giving me the opportunity to help others in all sorts of RP situations.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?: I used to be a staff member here, and have spent a lot of time being on the server and forums. I also have a great understanding of the rules; when and why they should be in place and how they should be enforced. As a Helper, I feel this gives me the ability to help others in all sorts of situations, and be there for the community when needed. I understand that this position, while not an administrative one, is still a big role to fill: overall, I think that given a proper chance at this role I would prove to be a valuable asset.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
For those wondering, I was demoted from when I was mod, and also received a cheating ban, however, I've taken a lot of time to reflect on those actions and feel like I have the ability to make better choices now, however, if what I have done in the past still limits me today, I fully understand that :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
As Jimmy said above, even though this role doesn't require time requirement, I still don't see you on at all hardly. Whenever I've seen you on, I don't really see you help anyone, but might just be me.

Your application also really lack of details and length, it seems to me that there is no afford in this whatso ever, so for now -Support from me.

Gl.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
last time i've seen you active maybe was like back in 2016 and a bit in 2017-18, maybe wait a bit i can see you being helper but you're inactive

Reaction score
I read your application and I just think bollocks.

You have long wished to return to perp but it was never the right time

helper ancestry

??? Go play for a couple months, too many people coming back to bite at the smallest bit of power(?) / a yellow physgun

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't think I have seen you in forever on the server. Understandably the helper rank doesn't require an activity rank, and I do think you hold some potential judging from what little previous experience I had with you. You seem overall to be a great guy. But I think you should at least attempt some form of a comeback and then make a helper application. Best of luck though!

Status
Not open for further replies.