Big loss in players?

Reaction score
i mean shit i was sat at the intersection for a good solid 5 minutes (outta fuel) before a cop so much as attempted to come and help me (there was 2 outside the PD just stood there)
Yes, the 2 cops outside PD that were trying to deal with a supervisor situation that required more attention and the dodgy motor that could have easily been dealt with by other officers :) @Col. Collier

Reaction score
Yes, the 2 cops outside PD that were trying to deal with a supervisor situation that required more attention and the dodgy motor that could have easily been dealt with by other officers :) @Col. Collier
so your telling me a "supervisor" situation is more important than a mother fucking car stranded in the highway causing a risk to road users lives?

and why did it require 2 supervisors especially when one of them was a captain im fairly sure

Reaction score
so your telling me a "supervisor" situation is more important than a mother fucking car stranded in the highway causing a risk to road users lives?

and why did it require 2 supervisors especially when one of them was a captain im fairly sure
We were limited on what we could do anyway while on foot. 2 officers without a mobile is gonna do nothing compared to 1 with a vehicle. If you don’t know how the Pd works you are allowed to talk to others and get there opinions on something. :laughcry:

Reaction score

Ffs stop bitching about in a thread bout how to get players, sort this shit out in a PM, you really think you’re helping? No, you’re not, stop being so pathetic and man up Jesus Christ.

Reaction score

You could have called RC yourself.