[Discussion] Veteran player group

Reaction score
I don't know who's reputation you're talking about (or maybe it was just an example, idk), but that basically means he appreciates staff but he doesn't appreciate the playerbase who have made changes, etc? The owners don't owe anything to players who've contributed a lot, but some deserved appreciation wouldn't hurt.

Reaction score
I could not disagree more. The old players, atealst in my mind, are the ones who shaped this community, helped it grow and develop. It's because of them that the RolePlay in their day was so amazing and in-depth. There may be players who badmouth PERP, but you'll find those amongst all kinds of players. My opinion may be biased, as I do consider myself an old player as well, but I do believe commendations are in order for everyone who stays with a community for such a long time and helps it develop in the way it has developed.

Reaction score
Please read the entire thing one more time. You clearly understood none of it. Even if I joined 3 years later, it changes nothing. I'm proposing something which anyone can achieve given enough time and dedication.

Reaction score
Probably not an era based system but one which measures how long you've been a part of it. Say 5 years or something. That way more and more players have a chance to ultimately achieve the status as well, even the new ones now, if they stay long enough.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Veteran tag can be your name om the sex offenders list playing a role-playing game with 15 year old kids.