[Discussion] Veteran player group

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Rather not have people know I've been here since 2015, I'm 30 and have 2 kids.

My personal opinion is tags are rewarded from involvement in the community hence why we have awards and trophy points. Maybe you could suggest more awards depending on how old your account is but I don't think time alone deserves you a different rank on the forums as pointless as they are and it would be.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Duffy A valid argument, but what I'm proposing is something on top of this system. A little thing on the side as a "thank you" for the years of involvement.

Not to mention, that these membership tags hardly define new players and old ones, as getting to expert is a matter of a few weeks for a more spammy member.

Reaction score
What a horrible idea. No need to boost them egos from some retards in this community

This ain’t DarkRP where anyone who has played the server for 1 week gets veteran

Kay

Reaction score
@FatGeorge how does this boost his ego? He joined back when it was in evo and so what? He wants players who have supported the server for so long to get some recognition

Reaction score
Don’t really see why you need a custom rank to flex that you’re not new.

Reaction score
people who've been playing for 2 years with a 1 year game time getting salty because og's getting appreciated. It should not be made as a discussion, the owners should appreciate the people who have been on the server for so long and watched it grow. Some people helped back then grow the server simply by playing, creating fun situations and making the player count rise. I 100% agree with this discussion and think it'd be a nice gesture.

Reaction score
@Xquality gave me honorary since he thought I deserved it or smth like that, since I was an old 2013 headass
next day comes and Fredy removes it, possibly by an agreement with AyJay (or not, i dont know) or any other owners

here's a newsflash @Moon The Goon and obidan, unless you're friends with owners or whatever, Fredy doesn't give 2 fucks if you've been here since 2013 or not or if you've done some big good deed or whatever, few ex-staff have told me how much they dont care, but i wont name them, To me, even though I was annoying little twat before, XQ was the who actually cared the most, and it means a lot

good luck with the suggestion, i doubt it will be implemented

Reaction score
@jjjackier thats not true...

Fredy does care about people who have been in the staff team and people who have been in this community and actually contributed something to it. If you've been a staff member and done good but you messed up where you fucked up your full on reputation in the community for it, that means you're just useless and then there's no reason for him to care about you. That's a fact.

People who cry are people who have been demoted and not been given honorary.