[Discussion] Veteran player group

Reaction score
I'm thinking about making a suggestion to have implemented an additional server player group to the community, but I want your feedback first though. As many of you know, this community has been around since 2013 and many of its members are persistent and active here to this day. I believe it would a great idea to add a "Veteran" player group tag, maybe like a commendation on the forums as well, to players which have been a part of the community for longer than 5 years.

I'm thinking in practice, on the server the Veteran player would have his name in a slightly different color with "Veteran" written next to their name. All and all it would be a great addition of depth to the community, something to maybe strive for and a token of appreciation to those who have been with us for so long.

What are your thoughts?

Reaction score
this is a cheque valid for 10 winner ratings upon my rating ban being revoked

past such a juncture you are eligible to cash in at any time

Reaction score
I don't get what your problem with old players being recognized as being old is. I mean... If someone is a part of a company for a long time or serves within armed forces for a long time or generally spends a long time as a part of a community, I believe they should be recognized as such. Not to mention that it has no in-game advantage or anything. Just adds more depth to the community and rewards those who put a lot of their time into it.

Deleted member 1235

I first played the server in September 2013 Yankee Doodle

Deleted member 1235

Being a perp player is 10x as hard as being in the army.

Gamers are the most persecuted people in history

Reaction score
Oh boy, you are clearly trying to dismiss my suggestion on a metaphorical comparison I made... Woosh. Let me dumb it down for you... People who spend a loooong time doing something and being a part of something are usually recognized as such. That's what I'm trying to do here, to all the old players which have stuck with the community for years and years on, a little token of appreciation for them.

Reaction score
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my org in PERPHeads, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Olsen Banden, and I have over 1000 confirmed kills.