[Enforcer] Robin Ljungberg [Re-Apply]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Robin Ljungberg
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:61764163

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: Hey there, I think should be an Enforcer because i feel that im ready, i wanna help out the gameplay even more, i really enjoy helping people. I can handle Admin situations good. I'm always calm and i feel that i got good understanding of the rules. Im really active and i really wanna help out the people breaking the rules so they can enjoy the RP aswell. I have no problem talking to a new person and make them feel respected and welcome.In the last few weeks i have been helping people and been really active in OOC/Help and im active in TeamSpeak aswell. I'm always trying to help people breaking rules like 3.21 and show them the underground I feel that i can use keyboard and mic in any situation, So i can always use both. And i have 2 bans on Record and those 2 bans were just stupid mistakes that i have learned from. I got almost 2 weeks ingame time, and feel that i wanna help out more than i do now as a regular player and enforce the rules even better. like i have been trying to help as much i could in all situation. and some people just tells me to ''Shut Up'' and runs away. But i really wanna help this person so i do /Report so the staff team can take care off it,

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes i have, many minecraft servers! (Owner of 2 Servers and and Co-Owner at loads of server.)

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I just for Denied i know, but i had a problem some weeks ago, i have solved my problems and im sorry for my mistakes. And i got Premission to make a Re-Apply :) And if you make a -Support or a +Support Please tell me why,

CONTACT INFORMATION: I got (Steam = [PH] Robin Ljungberg) And skype, And im active at TeamSpeak

Reaction score
Gonna go with Neutral. You were one, just denied, even though Bolli has told you that you can I still feel you should wait. Also I have seen you helping players out, but you do have several warnings on record as well as two bans but I feel that you have resolved these problems and that you could be an Enforcer. I will take you on some reports and such if this doesn't get accepted before I can and judge from there.

Reaction score
+Support!!
Helped fix my addons after my garrys mod almost completely broke. Hes got a good head on his shoulders too.

Reaction score
Blackdown said:
Gonna go with Neutral. You were one, just denied, even though Bolli has told you that you can I still feel you should wait. Also I have seen you helping players out, but you do have several warnings on record as well as two bans but I feel that you have resolved these problems and that you could be an Enforcer. I will take you on some reports and such if this doesn't get accepted before I can and judge from there.
Okey, thank you blackdown

Reaction score
+support, the amount of gametime i've racked up with this scrub is inconceivable, great Rp'er, good role model and deffo a big +1 to the community, wish you the best of luck fucker ;)

Reaction score
Kcaza said:
+support, the amount of gametime i've racked up with this scrub is inconceivable, great Rp'er, good role model and deffo a big +1 to the community, wish you the best of luck fucker ;)
Thank you :) Means alot to me bro

Reaction score
+support. Nice guy to roleplay with, and knows the rules. Good luck!

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
If you could stay calm in situations i'm sure you'd be a good enforcer. He deserves a chance + support.
Im always calm, but everyone can get mad some time rigiht ? :) But thank you so much mate

Reaction score
As i said before +Support for many reasons (Can be seen on his last denied Enforcer Appeal) However you should've waited another month to re-apply bro ;) Best of luck -Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.