[Enforcer] Robin Ljungberg [Re-Apply]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I'm pretty much neutral - You're a nice guy, good roleplay, but I really can see you being a bit immature, in my opinion you should wait a little while until you re-apply.

Reaction score
AyJay said:
I'm pretty much neutral - You're a nice guy, good roleplay, but I really can see you being a bit immature, in my opinion you should wait a little while until you re-apply.
Okey thank you but, then you have only seen me when im just playing around :) but im mature, trust me ^^

Reaction score
-support you still have anger issue and i dont think you are ready to be an enforcer because you get angry real quickly.

Reaction score
Millheimer said:
-support you still have anger issue and i dont think you are ready to be an enforcer because you get angry real quickly.
Lol? Is this because of our fight. You guys kicked me from the org so you can mug me. ? XD But yah... Okey you think what you think.....^^

Reaction score
-Support while you were hostage,tied and under gunpoint you started knocking on doors and walking around,and i told you several times to stop but you refused.Also The reason you got kicked out from the organization is because you were getting on everyone's nerves and you were annoying.

Reaction score
I wasn't knocking on doors and walking around xD! Dude stop bullshitimg, let's take this Ingame, and you guys are just doing this because we are not friends anymore, just because you guys are breaking soo many rules, but we are not taking this here.. Let's take this Ingame.. Lol...

Reaction score
Robin Ljungberg said:
I wasn't knocking on doors and walking around xD! Dude stop bullshitimg, let's take this Ingame, and you guys are just doing this because we are not friends anymore, just because you guys are breaking soo many rules, but we are not taking this here.. Let's take this Ingame.. Lol...
Robin, Please stop saying that we are braking rules. We are not. If you keep up with that attitude it can be seen kinda disrespectul. If you are so sure that we are braking rules. Post a ban request and a demo so we can see wich rules we have broken.

They were posting there thoughts about you're enforcer application " if you make a -Support or a +Support Please tell me why," And they are telling you why. Accept their thoughts in a positive way. Don't do denieing (wrong spell) it just because its a - support. Some things are true, Some things are bad.

And with the answer "Let's take this Ingame.. Lol..." Seems like you dont care about you're responses. Listen to what people say and try to fix it.

Reaction score
Robin Ljungberg said:
You guys are being disrespectful... We are fighting in game. Not OOC... So just because we are fighting Ingame. You guys are writing on my app. If we were friends you guys should probably give me a neutral or something. But please stop writing shit that isn't true...

Trande

Robin Ljungberg said:
Love the fact that RayoZ just got banned for too many warnings. "Please stop saying that we are braking rules. We are not." lol

Reaction score
Robin Ljungberg said:
They are posting there thoughts based on gameplay. Not wars. Yes we might have a fight ingame but that doesnot affect their response to you're application. So don't say that there thoughts are negative because we are fighting ingame. It might just seem like it but im telling you now that it is not.

Reaction score
DrAntiMinge said:
-Support while you were hostage,tied and under gunpoint you started knocking on doors and walking around,and i told you several times to stop but you refused.Also The reason you got kicked out from the organization is because you were getting on everyone's nerves and you were annoying.
Agree with garo you started knocking on the door and screamed for help when the police was outside and because of that you put your own life in risk. I bet you would not scream for help and knock on the door irl if people had big guns pointed right at your face

Reaction score
Robin Ljungberg said:
Trande I am talking about our org, Not as an individual.

Trande

Robin Ljungberg said:
What organisation are you in?

Reaction score
Robin Ljungberg said:
Just stop writing on my app.....

Reaction score
+ support he helped me by the very first day i Joined to get started!

Reaction score
Amanda said:
+ support he helped me by the very first day i Joined to get started!
costs 850k ;p my porsche is in millions so shhhh if you want somin to steaal , steal my 2.1 million porsche

Status
Not open for further replies.