Blicky's Enforcer App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Tyrone DeShawn / Johnathan Bishop

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:85141934

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I am reaching about 3 weeks of playtime (ingame) and feel like its time to make my application. I am a very mature and responsible person as my bans can prove. I am always fair towards all people who break rules, even if it was a small rule broken by a friend i would treat them the same as anyone else who I have to explain the rules to.

I believe I should be enforcer because I am a very active member of this community, I come on every day for at least 1-2 hours a day after school. I also enjoy helping people around the server, I am very active in the /help chat and always reply to people's questions when I know the answer. Unlike many other people on the server I don't sit around in a base growing drugs all day, most of the time I will RP in many of the jobs which has helped me and gives many situations where rules could be enforced.

Secondly I believe that I know the rules to an extent where I could enforce them, for example over the past few days I have seen at least three people run straight across the highway and I have stopped them (as cop) and explained that not only are they putting themselves in danger they are breaking rules and the overpass and underpass are there for a reason and that is to get across the highway. I have also helped a small handful of new players with job locations, where to change clothes and where to buy guns and for what prices etc

Thirdly I think it would benefit the server if I became enforcer because at the moment in the early morning on the weekends around 2am (GMT) I don't see many, if any, staff members on and this is the prime time for rule breakers and minges along with some new players to come on and cause trouble and there's nothing anyone can do and the new players get annoyed and think the server is bad and never return and it's annoying when that happens. However If i was enforcer I would be on fairly late on the weekends and could try to lesser the amount of trolls and rule breakers on because generally when people see that a member of staff is online they won't rule break and this is even evident within real life and even within the server when there is cops. You obey the traffic laws as soon as you see the cops to the best of your ability and I think the same concept will work with staff members.

Finally I would just like to say I think of myself as a very friendly and approachable player in the community and I really do like helping people (especially newbies)

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, I was respected and admin on SammyServers DarkRP server before the server died. I have also been admin on a few of my friends servers however they weren't anything major

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, In the past I haven't been very active however for the past two weeks or so I have started coming on straight after school and on the weekends for most of the day and when I can

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I would like to use this section to address my warnings. I am aware I have 5 warnings on record however one of them I didn't even know about (3.22, 3.3, 3.4, 4.2 as medic) as i was never sat down and or even told about them and most of the others are little petty things however most of them were issued in my first few days of playing

CONTACT INFORMATION: Steam - Blicky

Last edited:
Reaction score
Very active player and has been as well on Teamspeak for the best couple of weeks. Extremely friends guy, good communicator, has vast knowledge of the rules and overall seems like a good recruit and to possibly become an enforcer. + Support.

Reaction score
+Support From what i know you can RP very well, you are an enforcer matrial. You are very active and friendly. I think you will do very good as an enforcer. Good knowledge of rules. This is a 100% support.

Reaction score
Biggest + I've given so far. You're a really great guy with a fantastic attitude. You literally have no beef with other people from my POV. I clearly remember you as one of my first "friends" on Perpheads, introducing and learning me new things. Don't make me regret saying you deserve this position, because you really do.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I met him when I was new.
I was at Bazaar, he was making a shop, I started talking to him and giving him suggestions and so we started talking.
Every day I was on PERPHeads, he was there to, helping me and having fun.
It's his fault, that I learned how to play PERPHeads.
Also, if I was with him in the car, and someone asked a question in OOC or HELP, the car suddenly slowed down, that was because he is active in chat and ready to help.

He should be an enforcer, he is a good man and will be good for the server.

Reaction score
Blicky is an awesome guy! He is on lots, and seems to have good understanding of the rules on this server. I feel he would make an extremely good enforcer!

fat_kid_likes_popsicles-s440x563-117727.jpg

Reaction score
Support from me, very helpful both on the server and on Teamspeak. You'd be an asset to the team and at the moment, I think that it would be foolish to not accept you.

Reaction score
+Support I knew you since you joined the server. Your a great guy, and has a good enough knowledge of the rules. I wish the best of luck to you.

Reaction score
+Support -

You're a great and ambitious guy when it comes learning about specific rule breaks, i can see you as an Enforcer. Your rule knowledge is good alongside of your roleplaying skills. Although I have warned you once I feel that you've re-proven yourself and that you're sorry for your actions. Best of luck my friend.

Reaction score
Under Consideration

The senior administration team have reviewed your application and we feel that you do have potential. We'll be checking back on your application when we go through the applications once again. For now, make sure you remain active on the TS3 server, help in /help chat and maybe join in on the forums a little more.​

Reaction score
+Support

Very friendly never came across him breaking rules - don't think he has any bans. Generally a good user.

Reaction score
+support Knows the rules very well, been talking with you several times on TS3, really nice guy and easy approachable and last but not least, helps when he can in OOC or help. Hope you get it mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.