[Enforcer Application] Blomman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In-Game name: Lorentz Mclovin

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:32023537

Why should you be an enforcer?:I think I should be an enforcer because I feel I'm ready for this position. I am a good roleplayer with a good knowledge of the rules! I always try to help people out in OOC and Help. I have seen many "rule breakers" and I always try to talk to them but sometimes they just ignore what I have to say when they breaking rules. Anyway, sometimes I just telling them what they did wrong and then we try to find a good solution and sometimes I make a report of them. I really think I am ready to be an enforcer! I am a very active player, I have been playing for 13 hours today to be finical. I love this server! I am also very active on TeamSpeak! I really like the community, beautiful people. I have no VAC-bans on record and also no ban on Perpheads. I think I have 2-3 warnings which I'm not proud of but the are still there. I really wanna help the staff team with the server!

Have you been admin on any other server?: Yes, I was co-owner of a DarkRP server but we closed it. Also a couple of Cs and Css servers.

Do you have anything else to say: I have all the requirements to be an enforcer. -At least one week (I got two in a couple of hours). -No VAC-bans on record. -No in-game bans, 30 days since last ban (never had a ban). -Good understanding of the rules. -Must have access and use a microphone.

Contact information: Steam: Blomgren97 | Email: Write me a Pm if you need it.

I hope you guys liked it! Please, write a +/- support and tell my why! Thank you!

Kind regards
/Blomman.

Reaction score
Well, I can say that you've been around for a while now and the fact that you haven't received any bans shows that you're not a person that breaks the rules all the time. I haven't personally seen how you roleplay or how you act in admin situation but judging from you application you seem like quite a good guy. To me you seem like enforcer material so I think you should be given a chance as an enforcer.

Reaction score
Toffelfabriken said:
Well, I can say that you've been around for a while now and the fact that you haven't received any bans shows that you're not a person that breaks the rules all the time. I haven't personally seen how you roleplay or how you act in admin situation but judging from you application you seem like quite a good guy. To me you seem like enforcer material so I think you should be given a chance as an enforcer.
Thank you Toffel, appreciate it!

Reaction score
+support. About time you made an app Blomman! You're easily ready for the position, you work well on the right side of sits, you're a genuine guy, I don't see why not. Good luck mate, you deserve this position, for sure!

Reaction score
+Support I've known lorentz for a long time now and i can see his understanding of the rules and his dedication to PERP. I Feel that he definately deserves a chance to become Enforcer. Good luck mate! -Lewis

Reaction score
Nuka said:
+support. About time you made an app Blomman! You're easily ready for the position, you work well on the right side of sits, you're a genuine guy, I don't see why not. Good luck mate, you deserve this position, for sure!
Thank you very much Nuka, you're a awesome guy!

Reaction score
MrLewis122 said:
+Support I've known lorentz for a long time now and i can see his understanding of the rules and his dedication to PERP. I Feel that he definately deserves a chance to become Enforcer. Good luck mate! -Lewis
Thank you Lewis!!! :D

Reaction score
+ Support Good and nice guy, he definetly knows the rules and he can rp very good! Hope to see you as an enforcer. App is in my opinion a bit short but i know you so it is just a addition to my knowledge ;)

Ayjay

Reaction score
+Support - I feel that you're ready for the position of being an enforcer, I've seen you try to help in rule-breaking situations and understand the rules to the point where you can enforce them if given the powers.

You're a good role-player and should totally be given the chance to be apart of the staff team, you have my full support.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
+ Support Good and nice guy, he definetly knows the rules and he can rp very good! Hope to see you as an enforcer. App is in my opinion a bit short but i know you so it is just a addition to my knowledge ;)
Thank you Manner!! ;)

Reaction score
AyJay said:
+Support - I feel that you're ready for the position of being an enforcer, I've seen you try to help in rule-breaking situations and understand the rules to the point where you can enforce them if given the powers.

You're a good role-player and should totally be given the chance to be apart of the staff team, you have my full support.
Thank you very much AyJay!!

Reaction score
Neutral / + Support

You have been playing for quite a long time now and you have a decent knowledge of the rules. I am also going Neutral because I am unsure if you have access to a microphone and there was also a situation where you said someone broke a rule (when they didn't) and you broke that rule afterwards. Anyway, you're a cool guy and I'm sure you'd be a decent enforcer.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
Neutral / + Support

You have been playing for quite a long time now and you have a decent knowledge of the rules. I am also going Neutral because I am unsure if you have access to a microphone and there was also a situation where you said someone broke a rule (when they didn't) and you broke that rule afterwards. Anyway, you're a cool guy and I'm sure you'd be a decent enforcer.
I have access and I use microphone! Hmm, I don't remember it.. maybe it was a long time ago.. But, thank you very much Senlin!

Trande

^ giving neutral because of a mircrophone.

Well, you're a nice guy in general, and fun to play with. (hehe)
You know the rules, follow the rules, and you also seem quite calm in admin situations. + support

Reaction score
Trande said:
^ giving neutral because of a mircrophone.

Well, you're a nice guy in general, and fun to play with. (hehe)
You know the rules, follow the rules, and you also seem quite calm in admin situations. + support
You think it's bad? ;) Thank you very much Trande! :)

Reaction score
Neutral, I see you try and want to know and obey/enforce the rules, but I see you break rules now and again.

Reaction score
Rutger Cornfield said:
Neutral, I see you try and want to know and obey/enforce the rules, but I see you break rules now and again.
I hope i can show you that I'm ready for this. Thank you Rut.

Reaction score
+Support
-Active In-Game & On teamspeak
-Enforcing rules
-He simply got the requirements to join the Enforcers!

Regards
Laladin

Reaction score
WishedPureIce said:
+Support
-Active In-Game & On teamspeak
-Enforcing rules
-He simply got the requirements to join the Enforcers!

Regards
Laladin
Thank you Pureice!! :)

Reaction score
Nuka said:
*ahem* This is his second app...

Status
Not open for further replies.