Blomman's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Blomman

IN-GAME NAME: Steve Smith

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:32023537

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
First of all, I wanna start with some information. I joined the forum Mars 26 and have been on the server since then, a bit back and forth because of the school and such. I really like this server and it's Community and that's why I decided to stay. I did not really understand the rules and why we had them when I started. I played alot, I have spent many hours on just playing on this server so I've learn alot from the in-game time and all the diffrent situations. I have made a couple of misstakes from the beginning and under my journey on this server, I'm totally regret it. I am a social and mature "teenager/adult" in most of the situations!

As I said Before, I've learn alot from the in-game time and all the diffrent situations, where I feel that I can enforce all the rules and laws. I'm trying to help out as often as I can in the "/OOC" chat and the "/Help" chat, no doubt about that! It happens alot that I report players for breaking like 3.22 and other "small/big" rules. Sometimes I just wanna leave the server when the mods/admins are offline because it's no Point of be on the server at that time because of the rule breakers.

I definitely Think that I have what it takes to be an enforcer. I feel that I could enforce the rules, laws and at the same time, do a really good job. I'm also an Active player and likes to play as a cop or roadcrew so I meet many diffrent kind of in-game and OOC personalities.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, pretty much everyday.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I have been admin on a couple of DarkRP servers if that's matter, probably not.

I do meet all the requirements

• "Your time played on the server must be at least one week." - I have 3 weeks, almost 1 month Active in-game time on the server.
  • "No recent in-game bans and warnings on record." - I got my last warning 2014-08-29 and my last ban 01-Oct-2015.
  • "You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them." - Totally, since i've been on the server for such a long time.
  • "You must have access to and use a microphone." - I use a Steelseries headset which is pretty good.
  • "You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server" - Like I said above, I am online pretty much everyday.

Thanks for Reading this one!

PS. I don't know how to change my keyboard language that's why it is small and big letters... Sorry about that. Haha

/ Blomman

Reaction score
-Support, reasons below:
-Told me to shut up and fuck off as a cop, breaking law 1.2 and rule 4.1.
-I barely see you doing anything except for being a cop, which makes me unable to judge if you're ready for this position.

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I am unable to support your enforcer application,
I suggest you
  • Get more active on the forums and server as I have never really seen you
  • Get yourself more known around the community

Reaction score
Honestly, I have never seen you. Never seen you as anything, no roleplay or rule knowledge is shown to anyone IMO.

Reaction score
I am not supporting this enforcer application for the following reasons:
  • You don't seem to be active on the forums or in Teamspeak.
  • I have not seen you roleplay.
  • I have never seen you assist users in the Help Chat.
I'd suggest you get yourself more well known in the community and show your abilities to enforce the rules.

Reaction score
Well firstly, you are making an enforcer application right? Do not just make it if you just woke up and said to yourself "Wow I should make an enforcer app as I know the rules and laws! I will definitely be accepted". Now with that said I do not say that you shouldn't even try. No what I am saying is that you should think about pros and cons you have, what you are good at, if you are known to people, if the staff team has seen you role-playing or reinforcing the rules, if you will NOT break any rules in the future (because mistakes can and will happen you must KNOW that you KNOW THE RULES so good that you will NOT make ANY mistakes except some times when you will have minor banter ofc....) and last but not least, please watch your application over and over again, see if it is promising, see if it is friendly etc. and please, I beg you, correct any spelling mistakes to keep me and mainly @Minilarro off the bad spelling rating. All the above are just some tips, if you want use them, if you don't... Well that's your problem.

But anyways with all that stuff let's talk about your actual application. I don't think I have seen you in game so I can't really say much. The only things I can say is that you should make yourself known as people that are unknown to the community seem to get denied. I haven't actually seen you at TS and I am pretty active myself. To improve to these things you should 1st. Be more active in the forums/TS. Do not be afraid to post on ARs, Warning disputes, Ban appeals etc. as your replies will actually be counted to if you can reinforce the rules or not. Just think before you post. Speak on TS. Join different channels and talk to people! Don't be shy... 2nd. Be active in the help chat a lot. Do not think that you are active just because you write in help chat once or twice when you are in the server. 3rd. Make friends! Make a lot of friends as they will be witnesses of your skills and will support your application. 4th. Be a police officer when you have the chance. Always try to become one. Being a police officer will lead to your skills being tested. Step up on situations, say your opinion. This will get yourself known more and will make people have actual in game thoughts about you. Hope this helped for future applications/this one. Bye.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Because of all the haters, I will now give my opinion on his application.

I've known Blomman for nearly 2 years now, basically since I joined, and he isn't a bad roleplayer. Only because you haven't seen him in-game does not give anyone the reason to say that his RP might be bad or that he is not active. I mean I wasn't known by everyone when I applied the first time (back in 2014) and see where I got, I became an Administrator.

Also, Blomman made mistakes in the past but he has changed significantly! His rule knowledge is better than mine was when I became Enforcer for the first time and by the way. I sometimes shout at people aswell when I am roleplaying as an Officer but noone has ever said anything about it, is it just me or do people only judge by the opinions from others?

His activity on TS is not the best, sadly undenyable, but that is changeable easily so I would advise people to take a step back and maybe RP with him more and get to know him before they make a judgement on this application.

Appart from his activity I can definetly support this application, good luck @Blomman !!

Reaction score
Again Blomman? Really?

Okay, let's go deep into this one... I'm not sure how many times you've applied for enforcer Blomman but it has been a lot of times and everytime you've been denied so far, I've decided to look into this as obviously it's quite fun to see that people are trying very hard to become enforcer and do something they really enjoy doing on the server, so let's be honest then after every single enforcer application you've made you've decided to leave the server / community and not come back in a period of time, come back apply again and then think that you will get enforcer again, honestly it's embarassing not just for you but for the people who actually support you...

You don't have a lot of warnings no, but in your last activity span you managed to rack up a warning and then go inactive. I don't care if his RP is good in this case @Mannerwaffel as I do not want a staff member who comes for purely a rank then leaves when they do not successfully get it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
-support
I have seen you only once on the sever, I am going to -support this due to your current inactivity on the server. Also you need to put a lot of more effort into the application.

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you are ready for this position, reasons for this include:
  • Insufficient activity
  • Just resumed activity after a long period of absence, give it some more time in order to show to the staff team that your rule knowledge is sufficient enough to enforce the rules.
  • Activity in the teamspeak, help chat and on the forums does not meet the required standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.