[Enforcer Application] Blomman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Trande said:
^ giving neutral because of a mircrophone.

Well, you're a nice guy in general, and fun to play with. (hehe)
You know the rules, follow the rules, and you also seem quite calm in admin situations. + support
Really Trande? Fun to play with, why'd you have to make that awkward.. :)

Reaction score
Nuka said:
+support. About time you made an app Blomman! You're easily ready for the position, you work well on the right side of sits, you're a genuine guy, I don't see why not. Good luck mate, you deserve this position, for sure!
And?

Reaction score
Nuka said:
+support. About time you made an app Blomman! You're easily ready for the position, you work well on the right side of sits, you're a genuine guy, I don't see why not. Good luck mate, you deserve this position, for sure!
No I was just pointing it out. No need to get hostile :)

Reaction score
Nuka said:
*prepares his sword*

Reaction score
Anonymous_Melon said:
+Support
Nice guy to play with. He knows the rules in general. I think he fitts as an enforcer!
Thank you man!! :)

Reaction score
Nuka said:
Nuka kill!!

Reaction score
Nuka said:
*K.O*

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
Due to the user now leaving formaybe ever this app will be closed.
Yeah, Mannerwaffel, you gotta stop Blackdowning. An enforcer shouldn't be going around closing posts, especially when it's an application.

Status
Not open for further replies.