[Enforcer] Blomman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In-Game name: Lorentz Mclovin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32023537

Why should you be an enforcer/helper: I have many reasons haha. First of all I think I can do a very good job, because i love to help people who needs me and I always try to show everyone my best side. I think or I hope that I am very glad and helpful in OOC chat and Help chat. Many times when I see someone who broke a rule I made a report, just because so an stuff member should talk to him so he won't do it again. I know many times that I have told people to not run over the highway 3.21 because you breaking a rule. I can give you much more examples when I had report and talked to the man who broke a rule. I always wants everyones best and I am a social person IN and OOC. I want to do something new on the server too, like an stuff member!

Have you been admin on any other server: Yes, I am admin on other DarkRP server, I have been owner of Cs and Css servers. I think I should make a great job!

Do you have anything else to say: I hope my english is good enought, Always try to explain what I mean. 1 week playtime. No VAC bans on record or on Perp, just got 1 warning on Perp. I think I am a active player on the server, I play so often I can! And I try to be friends with everybody and I think we will have a great time together.

Contact information: Steam: Blomman. Email: [email protected], or you will find me In-Game ;)

Hope you liked my application and please, + or - support it and tell me why! Have a great day!

/Blomman.

Reaction score
- Support, I have seen you on a few times, only on some occasions. I have never seen a report come in from you and I don't know your RP skills as well as your ability to handle an admin situation. You haven't given any information such as if you have a mic, when you are most on, etc. I will try to keep a look out for you, but I haven't seen you lately in the past few weeks. I think I have seen you once. Others might have seen you more, anyways, until then I stick with a - Support.

Reaction score
-support. I don't think you're ready for this, sorry!

Reaction score
-Support - Never really seen you helping anyone.. Nearly ever seen you ingame eaither. Never seen your RP at all. Never seen you help in (ooc/help Chat) So. i will stick with a -Support

Ayjay

Reaction score
I really don't know you, and for this reason I will have to give you a -support; I think you should maybe get to know the community before you apply to become an enforcer. Come on the team-speak server or something, as for your application it's a little plain and could use a little bit more detail.

I also think if you're an admin on a DarkRP server, that you wont really find time to come on our sever. - But that's just my opinion.

Reaction score
-support I haven't seen you around all that much and: you don't help other players out very often and you're never on TS. As for your English, I'm sorry to say that it is very mediocre.

Reaction score
Robin Ljungberg said:
-Support - Never really seen you helping anyone.. Nearly ever seen you ingame eaither. Never seen your RP at all. Never seen you help in (ooc/help Chat) So. i will stick with a -Support
Wrong place wrong time, I'm always try to help people but thank you Robin!

Reaction score
Blackdown said:
- Support, I have seen you on a few times, only on some occasions. I have never seen a report come in from you and I don't know your RP skills as well as your ability to handle an admin situation. You haven't given any information such as if you have a mic, when you are most on, etc. I will try to keep a look out for you, but I haven't seen you lately in the past few weeks. I think I have seen you once. Others might have seen you more, anyways, until then I stick with a - Support.
Hm, Im glad that you tell me why. Wrong place wrong time. Thank you.

Reaction score
AyJay said:
I really don't know you, and for this reason I will have to give you a -support; I think you should maybe get to know the community before you apply to become an enforcer. Come on the team-speak server or something, as for your application it's a little plain and could use a little bit more detail.

I also think if you're an admin on a DarkRP server, that you wont really find time to come on our sever. - But that's just my opinion.
I try to be friend with the community! I also got time. Thank you, I appreciate it!

Reaction score
PhlyTrikx said:
-support I haven't seen you around all that much and: you don't help other players out very often and you're never on TS. As for your English, I'm sorry to say that it is very mediocre.
I do my best, I hope you change your mind! Thank you sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.