[Enforcer Application] Blomman

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Blomman

IN-GAME NAME: Steve Smith

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:32023537

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I think that I'm ready for this position. I have been a part of this community for like more then a year. I have a good knowledge of the rules and laws such as I can enforce them. I can easily talk to people about everything. There is many times that I see people broke rules, I just report them and handle it over to the staff team. Actually in some cases if a member of the staff team are nearby I contact them LOOC/OOC and let them know. BUT first, I am trying to talk to the person who for an example broke a rule. Just a small thing. I have been a person who treats everybody the same as long as I have been a part of this community.

As often as I can I really trying to help people out in /Help or /OOC. I'm trying to show that I am ready for this position and I hope I will get the chance of joining the staff team. I also have some experience from other servers being a part of a staff team. That's just some DarkRP servers. In general I'm a person with good sence of homour and very happy. I think I can be very calm in admin sits and explain what the person did wrong and hopefully he/she will understand.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: When I'm online on the server, I'm online at TS.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I'm looking forward to be a part of this staff team, I really think that I can do a perfect job. I have been inactive for a while, much with school. But now when the holidays starts I will be much more active as I was before.

I hope I will get accepted, I think this is my ?5ft? time I apply... lol.

I meet all the requirements:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week: 2 weeks, almost 3.
2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record: I have a small amount of warnings. 3 bans and I got the last one for 8 months ago.
3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them: As I already describe, I have good knowledge of the rules/laws from where I feel that I can enforce them.
4. You must have access to and use a microphone: I have a perfect working microphone as I use very often.
5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server: I also said it before.

Hope you enjoy reading this application.

Best regards / Blomman :)

Reaction score
As Trande said; you just came back. And sorry if this sounds rude but this is your perp life in a nutshell; make an enforcer app > gets denied > leaves > comes back > makes an enforcer app > leaves

Reaction score
You seem like a nice person. So I'm not going to say anything negative. Here is some some advice:

* Play a little more. if I see you do good I will happily support you.

* Please don't leave after making an enforcer app, It makes you seem like you just want power and not to actually improve the PD.

* After every RP sit, ask them how good your RP and law/rule knowledge was. If they say something positive most of the time. Then re apply.

* Read the rules AND laws. This is important to become an enforcer.

Good luck :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
As Trande said; you just came back. And sorry if this sounds rude but this is your perp life in a nutshell; make an enforcer app > gets denied > leaves > comes back > makes an enforcer app > leaves
Actually Daymon. I'm not leaving because I got denied. Haha! I never left the server since this time and now I'm back on track.

Reaction score
I have NEVER EVER seen you before.

* Not ingame
*Not in TS
*Not even on forums until today.

-SUPPORT

Svenska:
Jag har ALDRIG NÅGONSIN sett dig förut.
*Inte ingame
*Inte på teamspeak
* Och inte på forumen förrän idag.

-SUPPORT

Norwegian: (Due to torvalds request)

Jeg har aldri sett deg før.
* Ikke ingame
* ikke jeg TS
* ikke engang på for en før jeg dag.

-STØTTE

Last edited:
Reaction score
-Support

I've never seen you on the server nor have i seen you on teamspeak.

Reaction score
I have never seen you, I have here from February and I have never seen you RP. As everyone said you just came from inactivity and I think you maybe forgot the rules. Give it 2 more months, until everyone knows how you RP. I have never seen you on the forums so.. I don't think this should be a +support.. Also, you haven't been warned for 8 months because you have been inactive.

As said, -Support.

Im very sorry but I think that your not ready.

Tip: RP a lot and become known in the city. Be nice and kind as always.

Reaction score
I have never seen you on teamspeak or in game never seen you help people out in /help. I also think you need to post more on the forums and get yourself know within the community. I also don't think you know the rules and laws as I have never seen you on the server never seen you try to enforce them. I suggest getting back into the community a bit more before applying.

Good Luck!

Reaction score
Application denied,

The administration team do not feel you are ready for this position. Try playing for a little while before applying again.